A little something you may love or hate.

Started by Carbon27, July 02, 2014, 05:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/22844/article/star-wars-battlefront-3-different-from-older-games-positive-experience-with-disney/

Take a look at this. It's worth a read, and it is far from a long page.

Unfortunately it will not be a true SWBF in my eyes, but it sounds as if it won't be Battlefield. So as long as it isn't Battlefield I will be happy.

What do you say?

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

You could've linked the original source rather than have me jump through 3 hoops to get there. :P

Here's the proper, original interview with CVG. Now this is worth a read.

SWBF is literally 10 years old and the gameplay hasn't quite aged well IMO. It they released a SWBF1/2 clone it's going to be laughable. But I do agree about hoping it just won't be just a Battlefield-skinned game. The Battlefield series is great, but we already have BF3 and BF4 being similar enough games. We can only hope they will keep their word.

#TYBG

Darn. I personally love the Battlefield games. (Maybe more than I ever did swbf1). I was hoping for Battlefield gameplay only with rebels and empire or something.

Quote from: aeria. on July 02, 2014, 06:02:40 AM
You could've linked the original source rather than have me jump through 3 hoops to get there. :P

Here's the proper, original interview with CVG. Now this is worth a read.

I just shared an interesting link I found on FB, I have never even seen that.  ;) But thank you for putting the link.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

At least the new SWBF is not going to be a musical.
Nothing is written here...

Quote from: {Alpha}Cpt.Gamma on July 02, 2014, 08:31:12 AM
At least the new SWBF is not going to be a musical.
Musical?

I am not sure whether to love or hate this, having never played Battlefield, I can't say whether it is good or bad...
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Words are wind. I reserve judgement until I can play the genuine article.