SWBF EA REBOOT - Who's buying it?

Started by TheGangstarTY, October 26, 2015, 10:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you going to buy the SWBF Reboot by EA?

Pre-ordering/already pre-ordered it
10 (38.5%)
Planning to buy it/Waiting for price to drop
8 (30.8%)
Waiting to here more about it
2 (7.7%)
I don't think so
3 (11.5%)
Never buying it
3 (11.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: November 16, 2015, 09:57:52 AM

Lock and load, guys! :)
I'm playing the PS4 deluxe version now. It will take time to get used to it, but I'm loving the graphics for sure.
Hopefully one of you computer geniuses will figure a way to make the PC version work on a MAC. If so, I'll buy that version too. I prefer the keyboard to the hand controller of the PS4. But this is still awesome on PS4 too.

Quote from: Ryanoceros on November 21, 2015, 04:05:36 PM
Lock and load, guys! :)
I'm playing the PS4 deluxe version now. It will take time to get used to it, but I'm loving the graphics for sure.
Hopefully one of you computer geniuses will figure a way to make the PC version work on a MAC. If so, I'll buy that version too. I prefer the keyboard to the hand controller of the PS4. But this is still awesome on PS4 too.
If you want a clan to play with, know that =AaTc= is recruiting PS4 players.  ;)

Quote from: Commander Awesome on November 21, 2015, 08:34:10 PM
If you want a clan to play with, know that =AaTc= is recruiting PS4 players.  ;)

Okay, thanks! I'll keep an eye open for it once I try out the multiplayer mode. I just got it yesterday so I'm still figuring it all out. I'm also nearly-new to PS4. I usually do all my gaming on Mac.
Thanks again.

Bought the game! Can't play it though because my computer is garbage :c So I have to probably save up to get a nice(Not gonna buy a cheap lil thing) computer so that I can play with all of you o:
(MES)Csl.Josh (GGR)Ldr.Phoenix (GGR).Mndl.LoneWolfe