Star Wars BattleCard

Started by Led, December 16, 2015, 05:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 21, 2015, 02:43:32 PM #15 Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 04:08:22 AM by jedidavebo
Quote from: TheGangstarTY on December 21, 2015, 09:45:38 AM
This game is actually just garbage now. I'm debating whether to get a refund. It's just an awful game and now it doesn't even load up? I tried loading it up this morning because I haven't played it for a while. Guess what? After 3rd attempt at loading up a game I was forced to turn my computer off by switch which could've damaged the components. Abso- :censored: lutely :censored: bull :censored: piece of :censored: EA needs to fix their :censored:

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of transistors suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Sorry to hear that. I only have the game on the xbox and so far I haven't had  many load or in game problems. 

The homing shot is most of the time easy to out maneuver if it is shot from a distance.  Take cover and let it miss you. Don't run into open spaces without doing a quick survey and radar check this will most of the time keep you away from pulse rifle fire. If team mates are near see if shots are coming at them and trace it back to the source of fire to find defilade and flank the shooter.

Yeah i hate endor. Can't see crap.   Although i did have minor success with a DL-44 in the trees at close range. Managed to get 15 kills in a row. Will never happen again  :dry:

Hey DarthMuffinMix, try using the scout trait card and you won't show up on radar. I use it the most.

After reading this thread I no longer feel alone in the world. I thought I was the only one who thinks this game needs a lot of improvements and has a lot of annoying attributes.
Still, I love the graphics. If they could just remake SWBF1 with these graphics I'd be a happy gamer.