No matches to be found...

Started by Led, December 06, 2015, 04:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
So, it's a bit early in the morning for me--7 am, but SWBFstats says there are 10,000+ PC players on the moment...so why can't I get in a game of Blast or Dropzone?

searching puts me into a game with 2 other people waiting for something to start.

I will also no longer play the endor maps--it's too hard to see the rebels on them, and I continuously get stuck back into the same game if I leave it...

It's not looking good for this piece of EA   ;)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

It's happened since the first patch, DICE screwed over the matchmaking.
What I've noticed is if you take The Battle of Jakku out of the map cycle, it should find larger lobbies.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

I had the same experience, early in the morning, couldn't find a multiplayer match. 

For the Endor maps, yea the Rebels are hard to see.  I load up with a pistol and use a hand with the Scan pulse.

Quote from: Led on December 06, 2015, 04:59:15 AM
So, it's a bit early in the morning for me--7 am, but SWBFstats says there are 10,000+ PC players on the moment...so why can't I get in a game of Blast or Dropzone?

searching puts me into a game with 2 other people waiting for something to start.

I will also no longer play the endor maps--it's too hard to see the rebels on them, and I continuously get stuck back into the same game if I leave it...

It's not looking good for this piece of EA   ;)

I completely agree about the Endor map. It's way too hard for these old eyes to see the rebels. In fact it's hard to see the imperials on Hoth, too. Green on green and white on white is just too one-sided. It's frustrating, to say the least.

Quote from: Ryanoceros on December 06, 2015, 12:00:09 PM
I completely agree about the Endor map. It's way too hard for these old eyes to see the rebels. In fact it's hard to see the imperials on Hoth, too. Green on green and white on white is just too one-sided. It's frustrating, to say the least.

Like BF1 or BF2 are they some small icons which are high slopes of the character's head? (It canbe find in the parameters) It can improve your visibility ;)
"When will you fools learn? No one escapes Commander Fox"
—Fox, after apprehending another criminal

https://media.giphy.com/media/2GjgvS5vA6y08/giphy.gif

Quote from: Cdt Fox on December 07, 2015, 11:38:09 PM
Like BF1 or BF2 are they some small icons which are high slopes of the character's head? (It canbe find in the parameters) It can improve your visibility ;)

Yeah, I think there is a setting for people with color blindness, that may help. I haven't tried that yet. I'm not color blind, but it may help anyway. Just a little more contrast will help, especially on the large maps where enemies are a mile away.