First Patch

Started by Led, December 01, 2015, 08:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So, the game got patched today. 

From what I gather over at the ea forums,

-barrage got nerfed
-impact nade got nerfed

not sure what else, and Dice/EA are not telling...
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

So happy about this patch!

Barrage and impact grenade definitely needed a nerf. So frustrating when you would fight someone in a 1v1 situation and they would manage to get an impact grenade or barrage off and kill you even though you got the first hits and would have otherwise killed them.

Now I just hope they completely remove 'Homing Shot', its sooooo annoying and cheap.

It seems Endor Walker Assault has been patched too. Before, the Empire had absolutely no chance to get the AT-AT past the second uplink stage. Now I've played a few rounds of Endor Walker Assault and although so far the Rebels have indeed won it's been tight: if there were a couple less Y-Wing strikes, the Empire would have won.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Quote from: Led on December 01, 2015, 08:10:27 PM
So, the game got patched today. 

From what I gather over at the ea forums,

-barrage got nerfed
-impact nade got nerfed

not sure what else, and Dice/EA are not telling...
This updated bugged my game... radar no longer works properly, I cant see the player names, minimap is not displayed, ... dont know if it is only me (apparently yes) but it stinks...
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

I've got a bug that occasionally prevents me from using my R1 and R2 card things. Simply pressing them just doesn't work until I respawn. They're not on cool-down or anything, it just doesn't work.