Ziost: Order 66 and Kashyyyk: Kachiro

Started by Gold Man, August 14, 2013, 06:54:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone still has these ancient maps. I tried the FileFront link, but the files won't leave the zip folders at all. If anyone's wondering this is the FileFront page they were on:

http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/Kashyyyk_Kachiro_and_Ziost_Order_66;49141

And if anyone's curious enough, this is a modmap review video that Anarchmetis made for Ziost (if you guys can watch, it's blocked for copyright in my country...):

If anyone has the maps/can provide another download link, it would be much appreciated!

I was able to download and extract it.

Repacked it (just in case there is any weirdness about the zip) and put it on my dropbox temporarily.

kashyyykandziost.zip (76.5 MB)

I'll have to remove it soon though (probably tomorrow,) to save space.

filefront and gamefront lose too many files and have weird country restrictions. Whatever motivation they have for doing that makes them a pretty worthless service imo.

August 14, 2013, 07:40:20 AM #2 Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 11:33:07 AM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Quote from: tirpider on August 14, 2013, 07:34:48 AM
I was able to download and extract it.

Repacked it (just in case there is any weirdness about the zip) and put it on my dropbox temporarily.

kashyyykandziost.zip (76.5 MB)

I'll have to remove it soon though (probably tomorrow,) to save space.

filefront and gamefront lose too many files and have weird country restrictions. Whatever motivation they have for doing that makes them a pretty worthless service imo.

Thanks so much, tirpider! After this is done downloading I might upload these files, since they aren't on SWBFGamers at all. :P

EDIT: I can't seem to upload the files, it keeps saying I have no download title when I clearly have one up. I think perhaps I'l let Led upload these instead. :P

If a file is over 60 MB a user can't upload it. Only an admin.