Predictions?

Started by Carbon27, June 19, 2013, 07:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think the new Star Wars Battlefront will be like?

Total Rubbish
2 (5.7%)
Bad
0 (0%)
Not great
3 (8.6%)
Ok
5 (14.3%)
Good
10 (28.6%)
Great
12 (34.3%)
AMAZING!
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Voting closed: June 19, 2014, 07:50:04 PM

Stop dreaming and just wait for how it will turn out *sorry just my opition lol*

When first time i have see Free Radical design of the game i was gonna say that this game will be AMAZING.But since DICE take it.....i am not sure,so i vote for Not Great!

I just hope it's less violent then the likes of CoD.
Current reason I get mad in video games: I hate dying in video games.

You can blame Sonic the Hedgehog and his insistence on using a life count for that

Quote from: Sol9000 on June 21, 2013, 02:01:07 PM
I just hope it's less violent then the likes of CoD.

Agreed. And I hope it's not like CoD in the aspect of "one knife to the backpack to kill, or two sniper shots to the head".

Also, I began to wonder... wouldn't almost be better for the community for SWBF3 NOT to come out? Think about it, all those attempts to make SWBF3, and they all fail. That would mean insane attention to the SWBF series, which needs to happen.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Josh on June 21, 2013, 02:52:58 PM
Agreed. And I hope it's not like CoD in the aspect of "one knife to the backpack to kill, or two sniper shots to the head".

Also, I began to wonder... wouldn't almost be better for the community for SWBF3 NOT to come out? Think about it, all those attempts to make SWBF3, and they all fail. That would mean insane attention to the SWBF series, which needs to happen.
its very likely that yes, we would get more people playing if it doesnt come out, but we would get even more if it does come out.

Quote from: Ltin on June 21, 2013, 04:31:18 PM
but we would get even more if it does come out.
But then everyone would be addicted to SWBF3, then NOBODY would play SWBF1.  :wacko:

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

People will at least check out the old games. It happens with every reboot. Just look at the superman reboots.  :)

Sadly, I think most of that attention would be directed at the more recent addition to the series, SWBF2. Every so often steam posts sales for the game, and a lot of people return to it, so there's still a lot of nostalgia for it.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Surely there would be a cantina??
Even if people did get battlefront 1 they would need tunngle. And how many would even think that it needs another program to run? A forum on the publishers site would maybe work about tunngle but I doubt that would happen.

I really do hope they impliment third and first person as the abillity to change between the two is a staple of swbf 1 and 2 for me .. but that's just my two cents on the matter.
Sometimes one must endure the darkness to see the brightest of lights. - anonymous

I think that is a universal feeling.
If there is no 3rd person and/or singleplayer instant action I'm not going to buy it.

July 05, 2013, 11:01:11 PM #26 Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 11:05:38 PM by DarthNILIUS0517
Same ... I'm also worried about mod support ... more so then anything else at the moment ... i really hope there is either mod support or some measure of unit customization, yet retain the composer of the first two games ( i don't want to see purple , yellow,green,rainbow etc. Colored stormtroopers running around  :blink: )  i mean i want some form of order and not insanity if you know what i mean.
Sometimes one must endure the darkness to see the brightest of lights. - anonymous

I hope the new swbf3 is like modern warfare but with starwars maps and skins. I like modern warfare, black ops, call of duty games. I like them alot.

Quote from: Honey Badger on July 06, 2013, 01:49:44 PM
I hope the new swbf3 is like modern warfare but with starwars maps and skins. I like modern warfare, black ops, call of duty games. I like them alot.
I think that's what a lot of people don't want. I know I don't want that. :shrug:

Quote from: Honey Badger on July 06, 2013, 01:49:44 PM
If anything, no killstreaks please ... * remembers tactical nuke killstreak from MW2 *