Leaving

Started by Black Water, July 22, 2013, 03:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi guys, I'm leaving SWBFgamers, life is too busy with my job, and once school starts I'll be dedicated to school, since I'm entering my Junior year and colleges will start looking at my grades. I'll be leaving SWBF too in the next two weeks, or whenever I get a chance to play for one last period of time. After that you might see me once every couple of months. Good luck to all! Had some amazing times! Please don't come after me in social media by trolling or I will come back and make your swbf life hard. Peace - Mart 

It was nice having you here. I'm sorry to see you leave. :bye:

Quote from: Honey Badger on July 22, 2013, 03:00:29 PM
since I'm entering my Junior year and colleges will start looking at my grades.
Bah! Don't let that stop you! I'm planning on hanging around all next year (junior year also 8) )

Good luck. School is always more important than gaming!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on July 22, 2013, 03:53:42 PM
Good luck. School is always more important than gaming!
Wait, what?

=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I hate it when real life gets in the way of battlefront. :)
It's a shame you have to leave, I've enjoyed all the games I had with you, you're a good, fair, player. Thanks for all the YAK/212 matches you organised. I hope you'll still play sometimes. Maybe the last Saturday of every month or something... Best of luck whatever happens.  :cheers:
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I hope to see you back soon. I'm not sure where the myth of eleventh grade being the hardest; it was very easy for me.

11th grade is the hardest. I don't have personal experience but being in a home with 3 other siblings who have gone through it I think I can safely say it is.

You've got the SAT. And it's the first grade you can take more than a few AP classes. Some people take 4-5 AP classes. And there's honors classes too (but those aren't nearly as challenging)

But ultimately it depends on the student and what classes you are taking. But everyone takes the SAT so that probably makes it hard no matter what...

Quote from: Kit Fisto on July 23, 2013, 01:31:55 PM
11th grade is the hardest. I don't have personal experience but being in a home with 3 other siblings who have gone through it I think I can safely say it is.

You've got the SAT. And it's the first grade you can take more than a few AP classes. Some people take 4-5 AP classes. And there's honors classes too (but those aren't nearly as challenging)

But ultimately it depends on the student and what classes you are taking. But everyone takes the SAT so that probably makes it hard no matter what...

The ACT/SAT aren't required anymore.

Quote from: Roxas on July 23, 2013, 04:02:08 PM
The ACT/SAT aren't required anymore.

Depends on where you go to school at.   And, keep in mind that a lot of places will give scholarships based on these scores.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Buckler on July 23, 2013, 04:39:34 PM
And, keep in mind that a lot of places will give scholarships based on these scores.
Like in spain
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com