My ideas to improve EA Star Wars Battlefront.

Started by Rayce, September 26, 2016, 10:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Darth Nyx on September 27, 2016, 11:47:29 PMAlso, they don't listen to their fans

There's been numerous examples of them listening to fans, just because the game doesn't satisfy you doesn't mean they're not listening.

Thanks for a great list Commander Awesome.  A few other things I would like in the game:

1. Tauntauns on the Hoth maps.

2. Speeder bikes on the Jakku maps.

3. The ability to kill Ewoks on the Endor maps.  Yes they're cute, but I hate the little  :censored:      :)

I haven't played for ages so maybe some of these ideas have been patched but battlefront 2 I would like...

1. Fixed classes with a bigger variety of weapons.
2. Levelling up only makes cosmetic changes.
3. Private servers
4. Less game modes, just concentrate on a few distinct ones.
5. Spawn in one area, preferably cps to encourage teamplay.
6. Add some indoor maps as well as the open air ones.
7. More maps in the original game, at most 3 DLC packs.
8. Scrap bonuses and jedi in most modes - make it more balanced and not just who is nearest a bonus.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: DylanRocket on September 28, 2016, 03:25:22 AM
There's been numerous examples of them listening to fans, just because the game doesn't satisfy you doesn't mean they're not listening.

The fans wanted Obi-Wan.

And we got the  :censored: furry.
The years just fly past, don't they?

Quote from: Darth Nyx on September 27, 2016, 11:47:29 PM
Also, they don't listen to their fans,

What fans?
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Quote from: Darth Nyx on September 28, 2016, 07:17:15 AM
The fans wanted Obi-Wan.

And we got the  :censored: furry.

No, if you looked at the Battlefront subreddit, most fans wanted Chewie over Obi Wan. I've also heard that EA was unable to reach an agreement with the Alec Guinness estate for proper compensation for use of his likeness, so they couldn't add him anyway.

And besides, that's only one example. As Commander Awesome stated:

Quote from: Commander AwesomeIf EA doesn't listen, why is there skirmish mode? Or Stormtroopers with pauldron colors? Or private matches? Why did they remove helmetless Stormtroopers? Why are they constantly nerfing OP weapons? Why are they adding more modes to the Death Star DLC?

That might be the case, but there is one thing they need to improve.

Active monitoring of the AC-System (Anti-Cheat) as that system is broken af.

It isn't that hard and wouldn't take them that long.

Quote from: Darth Nyx on September 28, 2016, 01:28:22 PMActive monitoring of the AC-System (Anti-Cheat) as that system is broken af.

That I can agree with.

According to some rumors, they may be adding Zeb's bow rifle. Or whatever it's called, apparently the only way you'll be able to get it is through killing people and picking up the powerup that those people who have the weapon drop.

Then it'll unlock it permanently.

Quote from: DylanRocket on October 02, 2016, 09:06:41 AM
It was also leaked months ago.

To me, that looked like it was close to being finished 3 months ago.

I wonder when they'll actually release it.

lol They're sure taking their time with it. I'm sure they could easily release it right now, if they want to.

Quote from: DylanRocket on October 02, 2016, 09:23:48 AM
lol They're sure taking their time with it. I'm sure they could easily release it right now, if they want to.

According to some information I found, apparently the people at Dice would be playing BF with the weapon to get the chain started of spreading it.

Probably. It might be possible for Uninspired_Zebra to start it as he was able to join an online match with an unreleased skin. Perhaps he could get killed with the BO-Rifle and then it'll be available early for PC players lol.