Just joined......kinda

Started by Dresh, February 22, 2024, 03:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It's been a long while but since I've just preordered the classic collection nostalgia stuck and I found my way back here!  I hope everyone is keeping well and I look forward to a game on Bespin, hopefully with some old faces soon!

Welcome back!  :cheers:
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Managed to sort out my old avatar but can't seem to get my old sig working..any ideas?

I've started looking at the site again to see if I can get some of the goofy quirks ironed out.  I have probable solutions but am going to check with Led first.  One of those would be to allow unsecure image links to populate correctly, which seems to be the issue after I looked at your profile settings.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on February 23, 2024, 06:04:15 AMI've started looking at the site again to see if I can get some of the goofy quirks ironed out.  I have probable solutions but am going to check with Led first.  One of those would be to allow unsecure image links to populate correctly, which seems to be the issue after I looked at your profile settings.
I'll add SSL to the domain see if it make any diff.

Edit, yup that works, cheers :)