What Games do you like to play overall?

Started by Helios, October 17, 2012, 07:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 13, 2013, 05:30:43 AM #45 Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 05:32:14 AM by Josh
There are a couple of good NFS games like NFS Underground 2 and The Run. But Forza 4 makes NFS games look like a five year old made the them. Im pretty bad at racing games with a right turn since all my life I have played NASCAR games, I even have a NASCAR game that once was selling for 800.00$ brand new for 1.50$ used at Goodwill. :o It's funny all the PC games I own are either presents or from Goodwill, or both.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

NFSU2 and NFSC were the best Need For Speed games in my opinion. :D

Quote from: Disciple on January 13, 2013, 04:30:39 AM
With all due respect,need for speed is for kids,go try to play Gran turismo or Forza,those are real games.

Neither of those have Police Pursuits so it lost my vote. :P Plus i like the more mature NFS's anyway, Carbon, Underground, and Most Wanted
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

They don't have because its a real drive simulator.You only race in circuits.But tell me,where in the world (except Dubai) police will have Porsche,Lamborghini,or even a Bugatti veyron? I like to play them because if i get a real car i can do almost the same as i do ingame.

Italy and Australia actually have supercars for police cars. :P

Besides, Carbon doesn't have supercar police cars. It's like average LAPD stuff. :P

Ya,carbon is probably the best NFS i ever played.

January 13, 2013, 07:29:50 AM #51 Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 07:32:30 AM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Quote from: Disciple on January 13, 2013, 07:26:19 AM
Ya,carbon is probably the best NFS i ever played.

Really wish I could play Carbon, except I lost the memory card to my GameCube... :( I had nearly everything completed too.

Though Undercover was decent at best. The effect of adding actual actors for cutscenes lost it's grip in the 90's, it just doesn't do justice to put them in the 2000's. Although it was a nice change to add a daytime setting, the plot was just dead awful.

Oh forgot undercover,i have it for PS3 and i think it was the last one worth of buying.(maybe the new most wanted?) I hated when they started making the games where to turn you just had to drift at like 300 Km/h ....

I know what you mean. When I played NFSU2 and Carbon, drifting was super hard for me. Now when I play Shift 2: Unleashed on my iPad, I drift EVERYWHERE!!!

And to me, I thought the new Most Wanted was probably the last one worth buying. Undercover had no interest for me. :P

I think many years ago the for speed series was asimulation like Gran turismo. I like Gran Turismo but I prefer games like GRID and NFS: Hot pursuit where crashing and drifting play a big part, otherwise I'll just go for a drive in real life. :) Although my favourite racing game at the moment is F12011 (didn't like 12 so much) as thats is a good blend of serious simulation and fun.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on January 13, 2013, 09:14:29 AM
I think many years ago the for speed series was asimulation like Gran turismo. I like Gran Turismo but I prefer games like GRID and NFS: Hot pursuit where crashing and drifting play a big part, otherwise I'll just go for a drive in real life. :) Although my favourite racing game at the moment is F12011 (didn't like 12 so much) as thats is a good blend of serious simulation and fun.
You have F12011 for what? I have for PS3.

Quote from: Disciple on January 13, 2013, 09:22:09 AM
You have F12011 for what? I have for PS3.
Same, I don't go online on my PS3 though before anyone asks. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Please, please. Everyone knows MarioCart is the most professional and fun filled racing game in the world.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on January 13, 2013, 12:30:42 PM
Please, please. Everyone knows MarioCart is the most professional and fun filled racing game in the world.

Used to play MarioKart Wii online, I don't though nowadays due to the T.V. being hogged everyday, and that I play SWBF 1 and 2 more on my laptop. If anyone is interested in doing a massive MarioKart tourney, fine with me. :D