How did you find MPC? (Now SWBFgamers)

Started by Droideka, June 29, 2010, 10:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Way back, I visited swbfmac once because my real life friend told me that I could get customs there. I DLed like one or two things, but they didn't work, so I didn't come back until mxg was online.

BTW GDA was pretty insane. I remember that he had these mine spots behind walls in CC. Normally when people put mines there, you can walk behind the wall and blow them up, but somehow he found the perfect spot so you couldn't blow them up from behind the wall, but they weren't so far back that you could still see them.

While searching for a swbf1 mod I was led to a video and screenshots upload by Macbeezle. Next I found a file front profile of macbeezle and later a travin current profile. I sent a message thru travin (I don't think I got that online game name correct?) to macbeezle to talk in xfire. I told macbeezle of the cool rep file I found in his file front profile and asked if he knew of more. In a quick response he sent me thru xfire a rebel online compatiable file. The last thing he said was for me to sign up with MacXgamers. I did and few days later it was gone. Can't remember who or if it was macbeezle that told me of the new site. I knew of the new site but didn't come back to it untill I saw jedikillers' xfire status as mpcgamers.com.

Quote from: Meicull on June 30, 2010, 05:08:18 AM
While searching for a swbf1 mod I was led to a video and screenshots upload by Macbeezle. Next I found a file front profile of macbeezle and later a travin current profile. I sent a message thru travin (I don't think I got that online game name correct?) to macbeezle to talk in xfire. I told macbeezle of the cool rep file I found in his file front profile and asked if he knew of more. In a quick response he sent me thru xfire a rebel online compatiable file. The last thing he said was for me to sign up with MacXgamers. I did and few days later it was gone. Can't remember who or if it was macbeezle that told me of the new site. I knew of the new site but didn't come back to it untill I saw jedikillers' xfire status as mpcgamers.com.

I really did this? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. If you can't tell by now, I'm Macbeezle, well formerly. It became a pain in the but to type the Beezle so I just got ride of it. Travin = travian. I have no idea how you found my Travian profile though. :/ Glad to see I've brought someone here!

Minor Fwan hooked me up with the 1st installation of MXG. I'm going onto my 3rd year online.

Quote from: maxthemace on June 29, 2010, 07:49:06 PM
LOL i remember the flame wars with ELD! we were so mad at them lol! and I remember the merger between us and IGC being "the event of the century". so much drama :)

If the database of swbfmac is still around somewhere you can check that out. I know I do, I was here the month it all started.

Lol, the whole ELD is a laugh in hindsight, a pain in the a** when it went down though. We, and especially myself, Tom and Frank Kenobi (who knows who he is now? XD) all took it so seriously. It's a good thing sensible people like NF and the FooJoo/Broken Reality and MF were around, else I fear it might have become an actual war.

Quote from: Mac on June 30, 2010, 04:35:18 PM
I really did this? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. If you can't tell by now, I'm Macbeezle, well formerly. It became a pain in the but to type the Beezle so I just got ride of it. Travin = travian. I have no idea how you found my Travian profile though. :/ Glad to see I've brought someone here!
Cool. Do you remember some of the things we talked about? What drew me to search you out?

Quote from: Meicull on June 30, 2010, 08:30:58 PM
Cool. Do you remember some of the things we talked about? What drew me to search you out?

No idea man. I think I remember you hitting me up on xFire or something. Nothing else really.

I remember about a year ago I was playing swbf with captain rex through GR and he told me to make an account here...
my 1 year anniversary is in 17 days :)