anyone have this?

Started by Kade, April 27, 2017, 10:52:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
in swbf1 there was the naboo speeder. i see they tried to put it in swbf2 but they didnt. has someone got the finished files?
KadeEclipse

You could just import it from SWBF1. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work if you brought over all the files. (though you would probably need to add/replace the sounds)
"Birth, pain, fear, death; the cycle of existence." -Dread Master Calphayus.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

SWBF2 Maps: Space Carida.

April 27, 2017, 01:08:45 PM #2 Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 01:45:35 PM by Cpt Rex
i dont have swbf1. also i was editing hoth and it worked then i added more msh and odf's and did some more editing and now it work work. when i load in the map is empty.. whats happened?
KadeEclipse

Possibly a munge error. Try running the BF2 test exe file and see what it puts in your BF2_Log. I can also give you the naboo speeder assets from swbf1 if you like.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

This would be great if you could do. Also the rebel speeder from tat?
KadeEclipse

Associated files are attached :)

April 28, 2017, 11:09:16 AM #6 Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 03:01:43 PM by Cpt Rex
thanks very much :)
KadeEclipse

April 28, 2017, 11:50:07 AM #7 Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 03:01:34 PM by Cpt Rex
Ah got it to work thanks xD can you give me this vehicle? this is the speeder i ment. not that landspeeder xD
https://www.starwarshq.com/articles.html/star-wars-battlefront-wiki/star-wars-battlefront-1-and-2-vehicles/rebel-combat-landspeeder-r82/

thanks
KadeEclipse

oh, sorry lol.

Associated files are right here!