Newbie to SWBFGamers!

Started by ToastedBread, February 12, 2015, 09:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi there! Newbie here to the forums, just want to start off by saying what a great site (and community!) that you have here, proud to be a new addition! :)

I've not played BF nor BF2 before, hoping to give it a go someday soon. Current SW-related gaming interests are with Jedi Academy and KOTOR series (from the recent Humble Bundle hype).

Cheers!

Welcome to SWBFGamers! :cheers:
Hope you enjoy your stay.

Hello there, I sure hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome to the site. The original battlefront is cheap on amazon if you want it.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Welcome to the forum :)
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Welcome to the club :cheers:
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Hello, TostedBread, and welcome to SWBFGamers! :D

Welcome!

Since these threads are usually all the same, it would save effort to make a catch all welcome thread, where members leave generic "welcome" posts much as we see here. Then new people can go there to feel welcome when they join.

If theres interest I can start it later.

Quote from: Joseph on February 13, 2015, 10:55:21 AM
Welcome!

Since these threads are usually all the same, it would save effort to make a catch all welcome thread, where members leave generic "welcome" posts much as we see here. Then new people can go there to feel welcome when they join.

If theres interest I can start it later.

Somehow, that would not be the same...  ;)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Welcome!
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Hey!  :cheers:

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Wow, thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! So great to be made to feel so received in this community, appreciate it! :)