The End.

Started by DarthNILIUS0517, July 24, 2014, 09:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 24, 2014, 09:46:05 PM Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 09:53:18 PM by DarthNILIUS0517
For the longest time I had largely been a lurker on this site and joined much to the warmth of this great community, alas I believe that my time with this site has come to an end. Combine the death of my grandfather ( whom I looked up to a lot ) and the idea that I'm heading off into my 12th year of high school and things don't seem too bright. Games for the longest time have given me countless memories and the chance to meet new people but at this point in my life it all seems like a tool for my own procrastination. It got to the point where I would wait last minute to study for tests and exams just to play video games and almost failed my algebra 2 honors class. For me I have reached the end of the line, I wish all of the good people of this site good tidings and happy moments :cheers:

( I apologize for the long message, I mean I barely contributed anything to this site but I see you guys as one big family that I sadly now have to bid farewell, also to elaborate on this post I honestly doubt I will be playing anymore star wars battlefront and being on this forum is working on time I doubt I will have so I will be departing from it too )

May the force be with you all. Always.
Sometimes one must endure the darkness to see the brightest of lights. - anonymous

Well I'm awfully sorry about your grandpa, grief is a slow and stubborn thing.

Cheerio, perhaps on some distant day you might check in...?

Good luck in the real world!

Best of luck with everything you do.  :cheers:
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

July 25, 2014, 05:02:40 AM #4 Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 05:04:33 AM by Jamman
Quote from: DarthNILIUS0517 on July 24, 2014, 09:46:05 PM

I see you guys as one big family that I sadly now have to bid farewell

Having a second family online has been a highlight of my life. Best wishes to you and your schooling.  :cheers:

Goodbye, may life give you all that you desire. :bye:
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Goodbye!
Have fun!
Sorry to hear about your grandfather.

Feel free to drop in anytime.  We will be here for a long while.

Take care,
Led/Buckler
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Sorry to see you go. Managing time is important though, and it's good that you've had clear direction to see that.

Honestly I'm sorta the same way. Ask anybody here who knows me, I come and I vanish for months, but I always end up coming back and seeing people once again. Life is like a series of doors, some close for good and others remain open if you ever wish to return. Take care out there, and remember we're always a door you can come back to.  ;)
photobucket limit image removed

Sorry to hear about your grandfather. You have my condolences.  It's sad to see you go, but remember, real life always comes frist. Farewell, DarthNILIUS0517.  :bye:

Sorry about your grandfather. I too am going into 12th grade this year so I know how ya feel. Live long and prosper! Wait...