Star Wars Ep VII Trailer to premiere this Friday

Started by Rayce, November 25, 2014, 07:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

I'm waiting for the laser sword with a curved blade.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Led on November 29, 2014, 05:06:19 AM
I'm waiting for the laser sword with a curved blade.
I think EU had a light whip or something or other.  I can't remember what book or game. :P

'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote of the week.  Signature worthy!
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Dark_Phantasmagorical on November 29, 2014, 06:52:59 AM
I think EU had a light whip or something or other.  I can't remember what book or game. :P

Indeed they did, Lady Lumiya if I remember her name correctly did wield a lightwhip. She was around during the EU, I believe she was around during 100-130 ABY (when Cade Skywalker was a Jedi/pirate).

She was in lots of comics and books, but if that didn't interest you, The Clone Wars also featured lightwhips if I remember correctly, so they aren't completely out of the canon.

November 29, 2014, 11:35:36 AM #34 Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 11:53:32 AM by Ultimo
Considering with what we've seen from the trailer now... What characters do you think we will be seeing from the previous movies? Luke? Han Solo? R2D2 and C3PO?
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Ultimo on November 29, 2014, 11:35:36 AM
Considering with what we've seen from the trailer now... What characters do you think we will be seeing from the previous movies? Luke? Han Solo? R2D2 and C3PO?
According to the cast, Luke, Han, Leia, Chewie, R2 & 3P0.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

Quote from: Gold Man on November 29, 2014, 08:01:04 AM
Indeed they did, Lady Lumiya if I remember her name correctly did wield a lightwhip. She was around during the EU, I believe she was around during 100-130 ABY (when Cade Skywalker was a Jedi/pirate).

She was in lots of comics and books, but if that didn't interest you, The Clone Wars also featured lightwhips if I remember correctly, so they aren't completely out of the canon.

Aha, that's it.  Lady Lumiya was Legacy of the Jedi series I think.  30ish years after A New Hope.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Joseph on November 30, 2014, 07:39:51 PM
http://youtu.be/v93Jh6JNBng

I was about to post this but you beat me to it. :)
It's impressively well done in a few days. I like the added force ghost then the lightsaber.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)