Hoth: Rebel Base (2015 map demake)

Started by Giftheck, October 27, 2022, 02:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 27, 2022, 02:07:13 PM Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 04:07:11 PM by Giftheck
Here's a couple of WIP shots of my next map, a demake of the Rebel Base map from the 2015 game. I've wanted to do something like this for some time now, but couldn't find the time or inspiration, but after successfully completing Dune Sea Exchange, I've decided to have another go at it. It's already blocked out as these teaser shots show, and I'm in the process of creating from that blockout.

Like Dune Sea Exchange, it's a small, close-quarters-combat map but unlike that map, it's indoors so combat will basically come down to what command posts can be seized. 5 command posts will be there in total and the sides will be based upon the Dune Sea Exchange map's sides.

In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Here's a few more in-editor shots. I'm currently working on finishing the right side of the base, where the medbay and quarters are.

In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

Now that the big legwork is done and it's off to testing, final tweaks and stuff, here's some glamour shots from my most recent playthrough.

And a couple of videos of the map:

In Progress:

On Hold:

In Progress:

On Hold: