StarWars Battlefront Night

Started by Hardcore, April 16, 2009, 03:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Too bad it's a Friday, I'd love to be there.  :/

Heyas,

Here is the info for Friday Night May 15th:

DC  IP  68.62.133.116 (standards)  starting by 6:00 pm central, I hope to be on by 8:30 pm central.

I will get my clan mates to join (thus the standards).  I will work on getting them maps, so look for
more variety in the future.  I regularly host 16-20 on the PC servers at 30 FPS, so I hope to do the same.

All the best,
Buck aka {PLA} Led
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Thanks for hosting Buck, I will definitely be there.

Yes thanks Buck! I will try to make it!!

Even though I've pretty much lost interest in Battlefront, I think I can make it just for old time's sake (and I'm not even that old in MPCG/MXG). Maybe I'll get into the game again.

#TYBG

Sadly I'm not sure ill make this, stuff came up and i've been in the hospital for the past 10 hours with my grandmother, less ill try to make it but can't promise, please keep it going without me!

Also if someone could host a GR room with the IP or a link to this topic i would be grateful
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Sure, I'll host a GR room for you.

I'll be there at the start, but only for 15 minutes. How long do you think it will go? cuz I'll be back around 7:20 EST

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

Hi Pi,

It probably wont pick up until around 7:00 or 8:00 central, so you should be good to go.

I just put it up a bit early so that players can check the connection.

Best,
Buck
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Dang, something just came up. I will not be able to make it, so i will try to find someone else who can host a GR room with the IP.

I should be around tonight. I'll have a GR room open with the IP. Sry to hear about your Gram, HC.

I might drop by. We probably will be having a party though, so if I do it'll only be for a bit.

Just a couple of screenies from tonights game! Its going great (Still up i think until around Midnight CST)

Ofcorse, i'd like to thank Buckler again for hosting this awesome game looks like SWBF Nights will hold out so long as we get host!

Also thanks to all those who joined! we have far to many for me to name off but Thanks for joining and hope to see you again next week or even again tonight still got time left to get in a few maps!
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Wow. That was fun stuff.

Great turnout, good job to all the advertisers, I hope this can come again next week!

Thanks Led and HC!

Thanks for hosting, Buckler, and thanks to the advertisers and HC! :) Let's have another one! :cheers: