General Grievous Has Just Been Released in SWBF 2 EA and He Doesn't Feel Right!

Started by Luna-old, October 30, 2018, 01:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

He hasn't been out for long and I've had the chance to play him a few times. His default attack doesn't include his 4 arms like it does in OG BF 2, but instead his 4 arms are included in a lunge ability.

And he comes with 2 skins, his basic skin which is just what he looks like normally and then we have his battle damaged skin:

This skin isn't that great as it only includes a few edits to the base design. And these are his abilities:

They're fun to play with but the thrust surge ability is one that doesn't always kill the enemy, you have to actually line yourself up to make it work. Which in my mind is bad design.

Overall, I prefer the OG BF2 Grievous. Yes, this Grievous was long awaited but he feels way too clunky to have been in the works for a year...

Also, I'm back for now. xD
The years just fly past, don't they?

Early-development Grievous is quite different from Clone Wars-Season Grievous, they decided to redo his abilities entirely. I'm guessing they probably haven't been working on him all this time until they decided they wanted to include him.

Grievous is fairly weak in comparison to other heroes, but I think that it's kind of the point. He's supposed to be a coward who runs and picks off those he deems weak. The Thrust Surge does need fixing and I feel his Unrelenting Advance doesn't last as long as it should so hopefully those two get patches soon. Claw Rush is quite useful for escaping (fitting gien that's what he does in the film).
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base