Retirement -Elite-

Started by [FC]Elite, March 22, 2014, 12:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I'm officially retiring from SWBF, I want to thank Rage for letting me be in [FC] and Led for having this site.
For those of you that don't know I started playing back in late 2007. I was in 6th grade when I got the game. Now I'm a Senior at High School and about to graduate in 2 months.  I think it's time for me to move on since not that many players play, and Tunngle is terrible. It was nice meeting you all and I hope we can meet each other in other games.

-For FC Members-
This is my resignation: I respect all of you, and am proud to have co-led the clan.
I would like to thank Kishan, Fate, Death, Wolf, Shazam, Rage, and SirPimped for being great friends while I was in [FC].
I would also like to thank Jaing for recruiting me into FC.

If you want to stay in touch with me you can add my new xfire: fcelite

Take care!
-Elite ([FC]Leader.Elite)
<br /><br />Top SWBF1 Modder and Skill Clan 2009-20??

Wow, I wasn't expecting an FC like you to retire at this point. But you make a good statement, 7 years of SWBF is a fair reason for retirement. :P

I know you always whooped my butt (and a few other Alpha's and YAK's butts), but you were cool to hang around with.

Farewell, Elite, perhaps we might meet again someday on a server in the new SWBF. :)

Aye. Tis a shame you couldn't stay around longer, but 7 years is absolutely a great time to be around. You've made a great name for yourself through the community, and I know I won't forget you. All respect to you, farewell, Elite.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Thanks you guys that means a lot, and yes I do plan to get the new SWBF when it comes out.
<br /><br />Top SWBF1 Modder and Skill Clan 2009-20??

March 25, 2014, 05:58:55 AM #5 Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 10:47:56 AM by Black Water
Bye Elite, our friendship we had for a small period of time was fun, unfortunately it ended over an idiotic event, but you were a good friend during that time, good luck in life!

Thank you for everything you have done for [FC] Elite you will be missed. Good luck with your education and other endeavors.