Webs

Started by -=(212) Nixo=-, March 25, 2013, 10:01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Is it just me or is webs down again? I cannot access it then sometimes I can but for very few seconds :/

It is kinda slow for me today. Have you been having problems lately or just today?

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {212} Nixo on March 25, 2013, 10:01:26 AM
Is it just me or is webs down again? I cannot access it then sometimes I can but for very few seconds :/

I think your sites bandwidth is getting maxed out. I'd suggest removing some non-essential pages off the site (members, diplomacy, etc.) I too was noticing that the 212 site was jumpy a few mins ago. I'd recommend that, or start looking for another guild/clan site maker.

www.iclanwebsites.com
-A half decent site maker for clans/guilds.
www.shivtr.com
-Another alternavtive for clan/guild sites. I've used it myself personally, and could help yas through it if ya want.

There's others out there, just suggestion if your webs issue doesn't blow over.

Does Alpha's site ever get slow? You guys seem to have quite a lot of pages. I will delete some of the gb posts and see what happens.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Maybe it could be the pictures I linked to?

Quote from: {212th} Ldr. Norris on March 25, 2013, 11:53:17 AM
Does Alpha's site ever get slow? You guys seem to have quite a lot of pages. I will delete some of the gb posts and see what happens.

Yeah, Kiwi made the site when WebsBuilder 2.0 was still about, which explains the sidebar on every page, and the amount of pages we have. He also made some payments to max out our monthly bandwidth, which is why our site rarely gets slow, as well as other varied features that aren't in the 3.0 version of WebsBuilder.

March 25, 2013, 02:52:01 PM #6 Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 02:55:21 PM by {U.E.F}Anyder † Emortal
Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on March 25, 2013, 12:50:10 PM
Yeah, Kiwi made the site when WebsBuilder 2.0 was still about, which explains the sidebar on every page, and the amount of pages we have. He also made some payments to max out our monthly bandwidth, which is why our site rarely gets slow, as well as other varied features that aren't in the 3.0 version of WebsBuilder.
Same with PRO Clan site (and Shs Clan site)
If im not wrong the bandwidth for the site on that time was 500 Mbs, right ?
Now i think its 100 now.
But idk i havent created a website recently

Edit: No nvm. Ive just checked the website i have for uploading pics.
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: {212th} Ldr. Norris on March 25, 2013, 10:15:53 AM
It is kinda slow for me today. Have you been having problems lately or just today?
Yeah it is fine now :PJust another problem with webs updates or whatever it was.

All that webs stuff is happening for me yet, and at times it will not even show the page period but yet if i hit the back button, i can refresh an old page, which is really odd, and it makes me mad because i have lost sevreal messages i typed up some big, and then i have to retype it again.... on top of that i am a slow typer, and i am also not that good at punctuation, and some grammar.