[ICW] Week 3

Started by Oven, July 29, 2012, 07:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, Jamman saw that we retired when we were gonna fight 212, we had a plan against FC on Hoth.
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: Phobos on August 05, 2012, 02:30:38 PM
MUSTAFAR
[spoiler][/spoiler]

This does not look very fair.  i was busy but 8vs4 does not constitute a fair battle just my opinion 

Quote from: Dbiz 1617 on August 05, 2012, 06:19:34 PM
This does not look very fair.  i was busy but 8vs4 does not constitute a fair battle just my opinion
how is it not fair? The tournament rules which have been accessible for a month now clearly state that small planet battles are 8v8. FC announced its attack almost as early as possible, giving YAK plenty of time to bring the members needed. it is YAK's problem if they can't bring the members, don't cry to the rest of us about it please.

you should have read the rules before even thinking about posting something like this in the thread of a tournament that is in its 3rd week, it's just plain dumb.

thanks

August 05, 2012, 07:14:22 PM #93 Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 07:18:35 PM by Dbiz 1617
It may be dumb now I agree but even engaging in a battle 4v8 is pointless and not even worth the time.  you may as well have just competed in how many players a clan can round up.

I see [FC] is quite the competitors in this tournament and commend you, but There should be some kind of stipulation on such one sided battles....imo.   

Quote from: FC.Ldr.Joseph on August 05, 2012, 06:39:16 PM
how is it not fair? The tournament rules which have been accessible for a month now clearly state that small planet battles are 8v8. FC announced its attack almost as early as possible, giving YAK plenty of time to bring the members needed. it is YAK's problem if they can't bring the members, don't cry to the rest of us about it please.

you should have read the rules before even thinking about posting something like this in the thread of a tournament that is in its 3rd week, it's just plain dumb.

thanks

Be friendlier with your posts please.  We are all here to play battlefront, not bash each other.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

August 05, 2012, 08:17:34 PM #95 Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 08:20:12 PM by Buckler
fair enough led

edited by buckler

to joseph:  a simple reminder about the rules is good enough

to Dbiz:  it is hard to run and organize a tournament.  It is hard for a "pickup" clan to compete.  FC is very well organized.  Make the most fun out of it that you can.  You can design and organize the next tournament if you want.  Each one of these things is a learning experience.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

August 05, 2012, 09:40:02 PM #97 Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 09:48:25 PM by {212}Leader.Arrow
This tourament is for fun! SWBF is a game  :tu: Stop drinking so much "haterade" lolz and have some fun :D Say little when you lose, and less when you win :P
>>>----Arrow------>
Say little when you lose, less when you win. :)

I can only echo Buckler and Arrow's words here. This tournament was organized purely in the interest of fun; as I have said before, you get out of it what you put into it. That's the hard and fast rule to live by.

Week 4 thread is up.