[ICW] Week 3

Started by Oven, July 29, 2012, 07:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think next weekend is best option.
>>>----Arrow------>
Say little when you lose, less when you win. :)

I have not heard word of whether or not YAK and ELK are merging, so I suppose I should plan our attack.

Attacking clan: YAK
Defending clan: 212
Planet: Bespin
Proposed date and time: Saturday, August 4th, 12:00am EST

Quote from: ✫Şђã·Żäм✫ on August 01, 2012, 07:45:54 PM
I have not heard word of whether or not YAK and ELK are merging, so I suppose I should plan our attack.

Attacking clan: YAK
Defending clan: 212
Planet: Bespin
Proposed date and time: Saturday, August 4th, 12:00am EST

12 am  :blink: it is arrows call but I doubt this will work for most of our members

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Attacking clan: GRC
Defending clan: FC
Planet: Endor
Proposed date and time: Friday, August 3rd, 8pm EST
GRC side: Emp

12am noo xD
>>>----Arrow------>

We are attacking you Saturday, you can choose any time between 10:00am-4:00pm. That is the time frame that works best for us.

Quote from: ✫Şђã·Żäм✫ on August 01, 2012, 09:20:51 PM
We are attacking you Saturday, you can choose any time between 10:00am-4:00pm. That is the time frame that works best for us.

Again it is arrow's call but that time frame is the same as eSports which we are participating in.  ;)

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

The calendar has been updated to reflect the current situation; scheduling conflicts can be resolved until midnight central tomorrow (Thurs). Please let me know if you see any mistakes.

I need the following information as soon as possible:
212: Choose era/side for Coruscant and Bespin
UEF: Choose era/side for Hoth
YAK: Choose era/side for Tatooine

August 02, 2012, 05:21:32 AM #38 Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 06:56:52 AM by ✫Şђã·Żäм✫
Quote from: Oven on August 01, 2012, 09:32:30 PM
I need the following information as soon as possible:
212: Choose era/side for Coruscant and Bespin
UEF: Choose era/side for Hoth
YAK: Choose era/side for Tatooine

YAK chooses GCW - Empire

--

ELK is dropping out of the ICW. All of their members are more than welcome to join YAK for the remainder of the war.

Oven, do you think it would be fair if YAK got ELKs planets since we were alligned?

Also, I am not longer the representative for YAK, Frost is taking my place. I will be a mercinary if I can make it to any battles.

Quote from: ✫Şђã·Żäм✫ on August 02, 2012, 05:21:32 AM
ELK is dropping out of the ICW. All of their members are more than welcome to join YAK for the remainder of the war.

Oven, do you think it would be fair if YAK got ELKs planets since we were alligned?

Also, I am not longer the representative for YAK, Frost is taking my place. I will be a mercinary if I can make it to any battles.
I would like to know as well.

Thanks for being willing to be our merc!
I just can't seem to stay away...

August 02, 2012, 07:18:12 AM #40 Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 07:41:43 AM by Niño
Quote from: ✫Şђã·Żäм✫ on August 02, 2012, 05:21:32 AM

If ELK is dropping out and YAK is to take all their planets, does that mean the battle on Rhen Var between FC and ELK will be cancelled this week or what? Because from what I understand YAK is only allowed to attack one planet, unless they select Rhen Var as the main planet that they want to attack.
Climate is what you expect. Weather is what you get.

Hehe Oven, nice joke xD
I dont think I can choose the era of Hoth x3
Ill send u a private message for telling u the side.
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

August 02, 2012, 07:35:48 AM #42 Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 07:45:12 AM by [ELK]ComFrost
Quote from: Niño on August 02, 2012, 07:18:12 AM
If ELK is dropping out and YAK is to take all their planets, does that mean the battle on Rhen Var between FC and ELK will be cancelled this week or what? Because from what I understand YAK is only allowed to attack one planet, unless they only select Rhen Var as the main planet that they want to attack.
Makes sense to me. If we were to only attack one planet, I would say Bespin, if we can work it out with 212.
I just can't seem to stay away...

August 02, 2012, 11:42:50 AM #43 Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 11:44:45 AM by (212)Arrow
Quote from: ✫Şђã·Żäм✫ on August 01, 2012, 09:20:51 PM
We are attacking you Saturday, you can choose any time between 10:00am-4:00pm.
Again 212 cannot participate in any battles Saturday bc we are in eSports which takes that time :/
Next week we can!

Also 212 will be empire for Courasant! :)
>>>----Arrow------>

ELK drops and YAK absorbs any willing ELK members; YAK gets Mustafar. FC's attack on Mustafar becomes an attack on YAK. YAK is still only permited to attack 1 planet this week. You may pick 1 of the 3 battles collectively announced by YAK and ELK as far as I am concerned. Perhaps it should not be Bespin as 212 has another engagement planned on Saturday.