Let's have a Tournament!

Started by SleepKiller, April 16, 2012, 05:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have seen her active recently, try PMing see if you can arrange a time.

still cant get a hold of her..

Congratulations Lyza! 

Kishan shared the news with me.

:cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

The score was 10 to 6 for me, if you count kishan falling to his death as a point for me. I actually only killed him 9 times.

My apologies it took so long for the match to happen.

Sleepkiller is taking a leave of absence, so in his place I will try to encourage everyone to complete the tournament.

OK, the next match is Lyza and Van Sting.  Please arrange a time.

The winner goes to play BlackScorpion, and the next winner plays Phobos for the championship!

I won my match against Sting. 10 to 8.

The match with BS is next! I am hoping that I win this time :P

July 09, 2012, 08:12:54 PM #142 Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 09:42:44 PM by Lyza
Sooo... I am gone from July 10 to July 20.  I shall be in Florida.

This means that BS and Phobos should go ahead with the last match.

Edit - nevermind! In the midst of packing I notived BS online, and we had a quick match. Our previous one lasted something like 90 minutes.
Score was 10-4 and I lost :P

scorpion u can xfire or PM me here whenever you have a preferred time for our duel.

Phew!  Thanks everyone!

I will update the bracket and hand out awards later tonight.

Congratulations Phobos and thanks to everyone who played a match in the tournament! I thought it had died one match away from being finished, glad to see that inactive would be a better word for it.  Perhaps we could do a better more streamlined one at some point down the road ? Considering this one dragged out to much there are many improvements that could be made, like having an event for each bracket phase on the weekend were everyone shows up and duels.

Congrats Phobos and good game to everyone!

Quote from: SleepKiller on August 05, 2012, 07:19:26 PM
Perhaps we could do a better more streamlined one at some point down the road ? Considering this one dragged out to much there are many improvements that could be made, like having an event for each bracket phase on the weekend were everyone shows up and duels.
Sounds good to me, I'd try to participate!
I just can't seem to stay away...

Quote from: SleepKiller on August 05, 2012, 07:19:26 PM
Congratulations Phobos and thanks to everyone who played a match in the tournament! I thought it had died one match away from being finished, glad to see that inactive would be a better word for it.  Perhaps we could do a better more streamlined one at some point down the road ? Considering this one dragged out to much there are many improvements that could be made, like having an event for each bracket phase on the weekend were everyone shows up and duels.

If theres a second one of these, i would definitely compete in it. I didnt see this topic in time to join in, but it looks like a real great tournament.

There is going to be another tournament check this tournament topic Jon:http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=5038.0    :D
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios