I would suggest something with TK off.

Perhaps an individual player tournament:

Cloud City
Maze
+ something else

Kills = 1 point
Deaths = -1 point
CPs = 2 points

Winner gets immortalized on our forums in a tournament winners post :)

But I'm open to ideas--let's try to get some good turnout though--I think the tk= on made us lose a few PC players.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I would love to brush off my sniperrifle and join the next tourney. Id suggest another GGW except assign people to clans. I think if anyone could do it you could. Also, it would add tactics and theres no greater bragging right than galactic domination :D we could post it to clan guestbooks and maybe advertise on servers and such. I could also try to finish ApeX Cantina as the cantina map....Just an idea hehe
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Sounds like a good idea. For the final map, might I suggest the GT Jai Nollan map?

A Space map???? Like one i found "Endor Space" Or we can try Egypt!!!! :D 
Something cool

Quote from: SnΛke on April 04, 2011, 08:12:49 PM
I would love to brush off my sniperrifle and join the next tourney. Id suggest another GGW except assign people to clans. I think if anyone could do it you could. Also, it would add tactics and theres no greater bragging right than galactic domination :D we could post it to clan guestbooks and maybe advertise on servers and such. I could also try to finish ApeX Cantina as the cantina map....Just an idea hehe
i love this idea the most. this would be so verrry epic.
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

I'm up for getting thrashed by you lot :) But anyway I have an idea why not get/take away points for getting an award i.e Public Enermy 10 points maybe?

ehhh that might work  , but not 10 points. maybe award the Survivalist and the Public Enemy both 2 or 3 points. This would be very cool if we could have a GGW in the SWBF Gamers community. I vote all for this !  :cheers: , i could also get my clan involved in this.
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

Quote from: SnΛke on April 04, 2011, 08:12:49 PM

Like this idea too! I think it would be the most successful in terms of organization and players :D
(insert signature here)

OK, let's have a sniper tournament!

Next:  let's figure out how this would work :)

( I can make snipers only without download for any map.)

www.theggw.webs.com has all the rules and the SOP manual and all. I think we should simplize it some more but keep the basics
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Eh, Individual Sniper tournment, we have done the galaltic conquest thing already last tournament :)

Yeah but it was rebs vs emps right? This time we can make up names for like 4-6 clans and have all them fight over the galaxy :D after the sniper one
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Just an Idea. I suck at drawing ...
Picture:

you get the idea though...
Teams of 2 vs temas of 2
Teams auto decided/determined or self picked

2on2 Tournaments fought side by side.
each team wins or loses and advances to finals.
winner recieves something(idk?)

What rules ?

2 Rounds on each maps ( 1st map for Team.A and 2nd map for Team.B ) ?
Cp ? 1.0/1.2 Gaming ? Tank ? Wich maps ?

So the winner will choice the rules for next tournament or get a special rank or something like that.