SWBF War Week 9--Coruscant

Started by Led, March 14, 2011, 07:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 14, 2011, 07:01:18 AM Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 10:55:41 AM by Buckler
OK, Let's complete this tournament, this coming Saturday 3/19/2011 with the Battle for Coruscant.
I don't recall what all the maps were that we were going to play, but it appears that we have done
all of the standards.

rends city: 
http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/Coruscant_City;45212

rends streets:
http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/Coruscant_Streets;48162

I have listened to our European members, and we can set the time to 6 PM eastern time.

With the recent US daylight savings time change, I don't know for certain what time that makes for the Europeans.  We can re-schedule it earlier if needed.  (Someone please post if you can find out what time that make it for Europe-France, Germany, England.)

We hope we can get our European friends, if none show up, the next tournament may be scheduled with that in mind :)

Let's get the word out, especially to our Mac friends.

See you then!

PS after this match, we will have a TKoff SWBFgamers night or an individual players tournament.
Post with your ideas for mod map night, or tournament night!

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Nearly 11pm in UK  ;)

I'll try to be there !

Hurrah, the time is goood, so I'll certainly be there especially since it's CORUSCANT woooop!
I think we didn't do Endor yet, but that's a lag death zone.. .so I don't mind missing that one.

Quote from: Buckler on March 14, 2011, 07:01:18 AM
OK, Let's complete this tournament, this coming Saturday 3/19/2011 with the Battle for Coruscant.
I don't recall what all the maps were that we were going to play, but it appears that we have done
all of the standards.

rends city: 
http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/Coruscant_City;45212

rends streets:
http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/Coruscant_Streets;48162

I have listened to our European members, and we can set the time to 6 PM eastern time.

With the recent US daylight savings time change, I don't know for certain what time that makes for the Europeans.  We can re-schedule it earlier if needed.  (Someone please post if you can find out what time that make it for Europe-France, Germany, England.)

We hope we can get our European friends, if none show up, the next tournament may be scheduled with that in mind :)

Let's get the word out, especially to our Mac friends.

See you then!

PS after this match, we will have a TKoff SWBFgamers night or an individual players tournament.
Post with your ideas for mod map night, or tournament night!
Hi , Well if you wanted to put all the names of the places we were doing in a hat , not sure if Coruscant is one of them :/ , that is how Bacara was doing it. Hopefully you can make them more then once every 2 or 3 weeks though  :tu:
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

Bacarra seems to have gotten busy on us and he asked me to set up the next one.  I wasn't completely sure where we were at map-wise, so I picked coruscant.

I will review the situation for the next map. :)

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

weird, it says the link appears to be broken when i try to download it :confused:
(insert signature here)

Hey  :rofl: , can we have a fun war at "Ord mantell forgotten groves" maybe too big but I like it. Or maybe we can vote in whitch map to do ::) . I will let you decide, you dont have to take my idea  :tu: but i hope we can do these ideas.  :D

Ord Mantell : No greater glory is rly nice too  ;)

Quote from: Buckler on March 14, 2011, 03:22:19 PM
Bacarra seems to have gotten busy on us and he asked me to set up the next one.  I wasn't completely sure where we were at map-wise, so I picked coruscant.

I will review the situation for the next map. :)
Yeah, and it's going to have to be permanent for a while, because my stuff isn't going to back down anytime soon. Sorry guys, but thanks for keeping this up Buckler. I'll try to come whenever I can but it probably won't be to often.

~Bac
You can run, but you'll die tired.

I will be there   :shrug:
May the force be with you !!

good luck ;)!!
visit my page facebook "star wars gamers" ;)

Well i hope to be there. If someone catches me on xfire like an hour or two before the tournament xfire me please so i dont forget  :shrug:
Former {FD}Leader.Fire