AaTc Underground Map

Started by Snake, January 15, 2010, 01:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys, my map is awesome. But it keeps crashing i removed all the animated stuff i could find, could it be the geonosis control room table? That's really the only other thing.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Could you upload the .lvl file for the map? I can rename it to bes.lvl and try it.

January 15, 2010, 09:51:26 PM #2 Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 11:55:32 AM by Snake
It's not done yet, but i got it to work. I'll let you know when it's finished. Here's Some pics.

More @ http://www.xfire.com/profile/cljcommando/screenshots/?ss_file=a88f35e732e7f34f61b62bba80e20c1695085ee8.jpg
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Looks decent. The ground is a bit bright, and you should probably change the sky to something a bit more interesting than the default. You may also want to fill out more objects, since it looks a bit sparse from what I can see here. Maybe add some variances in the terrain so it isn't just flat and boring in the actual playing field.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Jedikiller has posted some great advice! I completely agree with him. Also if the map is a bit big for walking, I would suggest adding some speeders or anything that'll provide transportation.

#TYBG

I like underground maps. It would be cool if a tank could travel under ground and then pop out some where else on the map. I don't care if there are places where a tank might fall to death. It's easy to avoid those types of glitches.

This look like a nice map will download and review! :tu: Love your Super Jet mod by the way!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

Hahahaha, That is only about 100 yards of the map, It has mountains all the way around and a big hill with turrets on it, and Death Valley (With two mountains on each side). I'm still adding things in it, and I will try to edit the sky, not real good at that.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I like big maps full of cool stuff.

Yea it definately needs some transpeotation

I'm trying to get vehicles to work but it's hard for me to figure out :(
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Aeria Gloris on January 21, 2010, 07:29:34 PM
Jedikiller has posted some great advice! I completely agree with him. Also if the map is a bit big for walking, I would suggest adding some speeders or anything that'll provide transportation.

Lol yea. Make sure to reinforce some objects so we can't glitch in them =P
.:AM:. Quik <3: ag..
.:AM:. Quik <3: his avatar...
.:AM:. Quik <3: is really gay..
.:AM:. Quik <3: lol
Droideka: avatar isn't gay!
Droideka: AG is

.:AM:. Quik <3: don't worry, i like you
.:AM:. Quik <3: that's all that matters
Droideka: NOO
Droideka: i only care about BD
Droideka: that sounded gay