MPCGamers.com SWBF Mapping and Modding Winter Contest 09-10

Started by Jedikiller, December 18, 2009, 06:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 01, 2010, 04:50:13 PM #15 Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 04:52:34 PM by Mike, a cull nightfriend
Quote from: Jedikiller on December 18, 2009, 06:12:54 PM
Maps and mods must be completed by January 31st, 2010.
-Jedikiller
I am not competing, but there is a side bet between myself and Santa Ghost.
Quote from: Santa Ghost on December 23, 2009, 11:06:32 AM
whoever loses gets called a troll for a week!!!
GO BD!!  :cheer:
(oh and i meant my bet with mike, not bd vs mike.)

I vote that this map has a christmas feel to it. Walking past the naboo buildings you can't help but wonder what is going on inside there. And there is the green christmas like feel ground texture I could see with my little pc which has onboard graphics.

OK, folks, own up- is anyone doing this? At all? Just a simple yes or no answer, please.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

I am not entering the contest Jedikiller, but I do have a bet that I have all ready won.

Well I was working on a map, but I was waiting to see if anyone else as gonna participate, and nobody seemed to post any signs..

thats a real shame because it could have worked out fun! a lot of fun

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

Well maybe if you advertised it on clan websites it will get more active. (I put a notice that this was up on clans that are involved in modding so yeah)

Just recently or when it started?

Xshat made a map I vote has a christmas feel to it. Walking past the naboo buildings you can't help but wonder what is going on inside there. And there is the green christmas like feel ground texture I could see with my little pc which has onboard graphics.

I guess I'll enter, in honor of AaTc :D So it has to be a christmasy map. I'll get the assets and see what I can do.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

*sigh* I guess I'll extend the deadline then. As long as there are a few people participating, then I'm happy.

Maps are due Feb 15th, 2010.

Well if you don't want me to... :confused: Where do I download the Snow/Christmas Assets? They aren't on swbffiles, mpc downloads, or gametoast :(
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

look in the released assets forum on Gametoast. I do want you to, but I don't want you to be the only one playing.

Oh ok,  8)  Thanks JK!! But guys I think I am going to have to drop out...I know, I'm sorry but I don't think I'd be good enough to beat BD and I have to work on AaTc Underground, maybe another time.. :bye:
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Breakdown is the only other person competing..Hc doesn't mod.

And I don't really feel like competing if there's only one other person in the competition...