Who is still here?

Started by Carbon27, May 15, 2013, 02:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 15, 2013, 02:43:02 PM Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 02:49:53 PM by Josh
I think it would be good for the community to know who is left on the site, post on this topic if you are still alive and kicking in SWBFGamers and SWBF. And I have another use for this as well, a tournament.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Josh
2. Phobos
3. {212} Mart
4. Buckler
5. Anyder
6. Tirpider
7. Shazam
8.{Alpha} Gold Man
9. Ecko
10. Disciple
11. SleepKiller
12. Joseph
13. Snake
14. Kit Fisto
15. Verlos
16. {212} Norris
17. AfizzingGunFlower
18. Dark Phantom
19. Silver'
20. Unit 33
21. {PLA} Gdh92
22. Republic Commando
23. Vansting
24. Ltin
26. Sol9000
27. Sereja
28. Gamma/Ray
29. Dbiz
30. Roxas

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

we have had 100 logged in users in the last 5 days.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Buckler on May 15, 2013, 03:10:31 PM
we have had 100 logged in users in the last 5 days.
thats more useful than making this topic =P
is it possible that normal site members can see that ? (dunno if uk what i mean)
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Is it okay if someone posts about the openspy thing on the Star Wars battlefront page on facebook? The one with like 600000 likes? I messaged about 20 people to get it....

Lots of "SWBF is dead" sentiment going around.

I'm not optimistic about a SWBF3, but certainly not giving up on SWBF1.  It's the only FPS I enjoy the gameplay on. (SP & MP)

-btw, I'm still here.

May 15, 2013, 04:11:39 PM #7 Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 06:38:51 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Aye, I may seem sort of dead at the moment as far as gaming on SWBF goes, but I'm still around and kickin' here.

Oh, and Josh, just keep my namesake as is, I don't like my clantag in caps. :P

I'm really busy right now, but I get on when I can. I should be more active this summer.

By the way, for us Americans, school is wrapping up for the summer and we have finals and stuff. That may be why there isn't a lot of activity on SWBF.

not sure where Im really at or what im doing, but i still saw this post to respond to so i guess that means somethin
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

Quote from: ! [ 2 1 2 ] M a r t ! on May 15, 2013, 03:17:05 PM
Is it okay if someone posts about the openspy thing on the Star Wars battlefront page on facebook? The one with like 600000 likes? I messaged about 20 people to get it....

In my opinion, openspy is still too flakey.  I suggest sending them to tunngle.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Buckler on May 15, 2013, 05:13:45 PM
In my opinion, openspy is still too flakey.  I suggest sending them to tunngle.
Oh....my bad.

SWBF only dies if we let it. Please don't say "SWBF is dead" if Buckler says 100 people logged this week, because that sends a false message of pessimism which doesn't help anything.

(People have been saying SWBF is dead since I started playing SWBF 4-5 years ago.)

What is with all the, "the game is dead"? The game will only die once the last person stops playing, period. I know communities of games from 1998 that are still alive and kicking (Keep in mind this is a game that was no way near as successful as SWBF.).

Quote from: Joseph on May 15, 2013, 06:20:08 PM
SWBF only dies if we let it. Please don't say "SWBF is dead" if Buckler says 100 people logged this week, because that sends a false message of pessimism which doesn't help anything.

(People have been saying SWBF is dead since I started playing SWBF 4-5 years ago.)

Well said. That brings the counter of things we agree on to three. I think.