SWBF error

Started by CanaDerp, May 09, 2013, 07:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys im GMs friend, i downloaded swbf 1 and got the cd crack, but when i try to use the crack it gives me the error saying it cant find the binkw32.dll file. Any help will be appriciated.

Yeah, he's saying that the game has the bwink32.dll, but the crack won't find the file. If anyone knows how you properly run the crack, could you please help him? Thanks!

Crack? Like, you pirated the game?

No, i got the game from GM like the physical version with the disc and the activation code. I used them and installed the game then i tried to use the crack and it gives me this error

We do not condone or discuss illegal copies of SWBF.  The game can be purchased for $5 or less.

That said, that particular error usually happens when a file is not in the proper location.  Buy the game, install it, install the patch, and go from there.

And note that the Openspy patch is not a crack.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

its not an illegal copy, i got it from GM at school

May 09, 2013, 07:46:20 PM #6 Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 07:52:42 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Yeah, I gave it to him, hoping the CD crack would work on his end.

By CD crack, I mean as in that way that some people hex-edit their exe's to run the game without the disc.

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on May 09, 2013, 07:46:20 PM
Yeah, I gave it to him, hoping the CD crack would work on his end.

By CD crack, I mean as in that way that some people hex-edit their exe's to run the game without the disc.

Like I said, no-cd discussion is off limits.  Figure it out for yourself.

Buy the game, and we can talk more.

Topic locked.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet