Naboo: Prototype
4 (28.6%)
Tatooine: Boonta Eve
9 (64.3%)
Froggy's Paintball Arena
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Quote from: Shazam on May 18, 2013, 06:04:52 PM
You forgot our failed attempts at raiding the Tusken Camp and our lovely time at the local cantina. :P

Ah, yes, we also raided the tuscan village, which failed a few times... But then we brought in the Y-Wings and took them out. So we took a well deserved break at the Cantina. It was awesome..

Quote from: Phobos on May 18, 2013, 06:08:01 PM
Sounds fun. We should set up weekly tunngle and openspy events like we did GR/tunngle.

Yeah I agree
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

May 18, 2013, 06:14:45 PM #46 Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 06:19:25 PM by Shazam
I'm still mad that they were out of orange soda...

Green bacta? C'mon now. That's just awful.  :sick:

Quote from: Phobos on May 18, 2013, 06:08:01 PM
Sounds fun. We should set up weekly tunngle and openspy events like we did GR/tunngle.

Yes, definately! But we should test that the server is joinable before we all try to hop on. :P

I couldn't join...kept counting. Weird how I can join Euro servers just fine but have trouble with american ones. I could see server stats too. Btw I downloaded Sk's patch first, then Wolf's, then Phobos download... could downloading all of them have an effect?

Idk.. I only have SK's and it worked after I did this:

Quote from: Snake on May 18, 2013, 03:58:26 PM
I don't know if this will work for anyone else, but here's how I can join the server:

1. Try to join atleast 4 times
2. Do ping trick (make a server, kill some ai, quit, then try to join)
2. if it doesnt by the time it counts to 6 work try again and then it should work.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: ! [ 2 1 2 ] M a r t ! on May 18, 2013, 06:49:38 PM
I couldn't join...kept counting. Weird how I can join Euro servers just fine but have trouble with american ones. I could see server stats too. Btw I downloaded Sk's patch first, then Wolf's, then Phobos download... could downloading all of them have an effect?

Whenever I can see server stats, it means I can not get in the server. 
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: ! [ 2 1 2 ] M a r t ! on May 18, 2013, 06:49:38 PM
My download is just a package which contains wolf and sk's patch, along with patched executable. I have found that running the host patcher multiple times makes the HOSTS file increase. So i deleted mine and posted a new one once openspy hung on 0%.

Yeah I know, I read the instructions and typed swbf something in that box...  so making HOSTS file increase is bad? how to delete....

yeah just copy paste the hosts file included over the old one

Quote from: ! [ 2 1 2 ] M a r t ! on May 19, 2013, 06:14:36 AM
Yeah I know, I read the instructions and typed swbf something in that box...  so making HOSTS file increase is bad? how to delete....

if you keep running the batch file for HOSTS it will keep adding to the file each time.  Running it once is sufficient.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet