6 (42.9%)
Naboo: Prototype
4 (28.6%)
Tatooine: Boonta Eve
9 (64.3%)
Froggy's Paintball Arena
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Alright, I guess we'll go ahead and close the voting. Here are the top 8 (by rank) maps that will be used in the first SWBFGamers Openspy Mod Map Night:

1. Hyperion: Ancient Excavations
2. One In The Chamber Mode
3. Tatooine: Boonta Eve (Tied with Miranda)
4. Miranda Facility
5. Bespin: Zombie City
6. Jabba Goes Party Hall (Tied with Armchair Assault)
7. Armchair Assault
8. Froggy's Paintball Arena

This will be NEXT Saturday (May 18) time undecided. I guess since Led hosts, he will know what's the best time to host at.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

May 11, 2013, 08:45:05 AM #16 Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 08:51:34 AM by Josh
I'm feel like i'm going to scream since I might be going to Chicago the day this is going to happen, and it is also possibly going to be hosted in Chicago.  :dry: Darn you sister coming home from college for a week DARN YOU  :XD: (JK i love my sister) I'm not sure if i'm going or not, but I will let you know if I can join in on the fun :D

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Aight, sounds good Snake. (Hopefully I don't have to work at that time -_-)
Quote from: Josh on May 11, 2013, 08:45:05 AM
(JK i love my sister)
I'm sure she just loves you too, Josh :P

Ok, i think I can make it :D Is there a map pack made yet?

May 16, 2013, 04:32:53 PM #19 Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 04:34:36 PM by Snake
Alright, so we have encountered a few problems. First, Jabba Goes Party Hall is an edit of tat3.lvl not just a replacement of the map. So, I imagine that it would be hard for some people to figure out how to get it to work, therefore, I removed it. There were 3 tied for the next map in the pack so I chose Naboo: Prototype. Also, Boonta Eve does not extract properly with winrar. So you have to get winzip which is free here: WinZip

-- The map pack is compiling as I am typing this so it will be uploaded soon.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on May 16, 2013, 04:32:53 PM
Alright, so we have encountered a few problems. First, Jabba Goes Party Hall is an edit of tat3.lvl not just a replacement of the map. So, I imagine that it would be hard for some people to figure out how to get it to work, therefore, I removed it. There were 3 tied for the next map in the pack so I chose Naboo: Prototype. Also, Boonta Eve does not extract properly with winrar. So you have to get winzip which is free here: WinZip

-- The map pack is compiling as I am typing this so it will be uploaded soon.
You might try and extract it with winzip and re-zip it with winrar, that way it'll work with both, no matter what people use.

Good idea. Also, turns out that the armchair assault map is quite terribly made.. So we are just gona remove it from the list.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Also as much as I hate to say it because the map looks wicked awesome, vertical city has an approx download time of 1 hour and thirty minutes for my PC...  so...      yeah...

Quote from: Josh on May 16, 2013, 06:06:11 PM
Also as much as I hate to say it because the map looks wicked awesome, vertical city has an approx download time of 1 hour and thirty minutes for my PC...  so...      yeah...

It's not on the list.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

:slap: fail on my part.

Grab the map pack here! http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=6449.0 it will be at 6 CST tonight.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Cool, I'm looking forward to it.

Quote from: Snake on May 16, 2013, 05:29:14 PM
It turns out that the armchair assault map is quite terribly made.. So we are just gona remove it from the list.
Yes, I (sorry to whoever created it, lol) hate it alot.
As soon as I got threw 1:00 minute of gameplay, I uninstalled it from my computer XD.

NOTE: 

When you get the map pack, there are map folders inside of other folders, etc.

Extract each map and be sure to get the right folder put into Addon. 

Remember, you can only have about 25 maps there, and be sure to leave tat3 in Addon at all times (Jabbas Palace).
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet