6 (42.9%)
Naboo: Prototype
4 (28.6%)
Tatooine: Boonta Eve
9 (64.3%)
Froggy's Paintball Arena
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

I think it's time for a SWBFgamers night. The significance of this is it would be the first one on OpenSpy!! So we need to get as many people there as possible, to kick off our SWBF fix. What do you guys think? If Led doesn't want to host, I will, but my internet will probably lag a lot.. :P

I would like to request some maps for this:

-My Hyperion: Ancient Excavations map
-Tatooine: Boonta Eve
-Sereja's Nar Shadaa: Vertical City

Any requests, suggestions, comments, rage, spam, or bursts of happiness? Feel free to post.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on May 06, 2013, 06:24:59 PM
I think it's time for a SWBFgamers night. The significance of this is it would be the first one on OpenSpy!! So we need to get as many people there as possible, to kick off our SWBF fix. What do you guys think? If Led doesn't want to host, I will, but my internet will probably lag a lot.. :P

Any requests, suggestions, comments, rage, spam, or bursts of happiness? Feel free to post.

I think this would be interesting to try out, though we may not get a lot of people since the Openspy stuff is still new and somewhat buggy for the moment.

As for maps, I was thinking SK's Zombie City to replace Sereja's Nar Shaddaa. Me and Zam tried playing that map on Tunngle before, and it was extremely laggy. Another one we could add could be GGW Cantina v1.2? :D (I have the map if anyone wants me to upload it, or is it 1.3 you guys are missing?)

Quote from: Snake on May 06, 2013, 06:24:59 PM

Sounds good.  Please note that Sereja's maps tend not to work in MP.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

So since im back on MP, I shall give some suggestions! Kamino: Serene and Search and Destroy and Bespin: Zombie City and Miranda Facility and Froggys Paintball arena.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Has anyone tried mod maps in Openspy? (just checking) I dont see why they would not work but I have said that about a few things before :/
Any map that is rated highly but not a well known map.

Alright, so scratch Sereja's map. And no GGW Canina, it takes forever to end. I'll set up a poll on maps. How many maps should be selected?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Lol, I can't even hardly play Nar Shadda in Single Player xD...

As long as it's not tonight or sunday (any sunday, that is), I'm good to go.

Alright, poll has been added. Post any other maps you would like added to the poll and I will post them up there. Choose your top 8 maps and after a few days of voting we will see what the overall top 8 maps are and use those.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Sereja's maps work fine in multiplayer when you use stock sides. He was kind enough to include a mission.lvl with stock sides. Also, might I suggest making this a DC, like how Led's DC worked? The connection was solid and I still can't get openspy to work.  :happy:

I find it a hassle to add/remove mod maps but I'll join if I can! I'm looking forward to this game night. Preferably, the game would not be this weekend.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on May 07, 2013, 04:08:57 PM
Sereja's maps work fine in multiplayer when you use stock sides. He was kind enough to include a mission.lvl with stock sides. Also, might I suggest making this a DC, like how Led's DC worked? The connection was solid and I still can't get openspy to work.  :happy:

Well, to be safe we won't to Sereja's maps this time. And I think it'd be better online so other random people can see that people still play.

Quote from: Roxas on May 07, 2013, 04:11:57 PM
I find it a hassle to add/remove mod maps but I'll join if I can! I'm looking forward to this game night. Preferably, the game would not be this weekend.

We will probably upload a map pack so it won't be such a hassle. I'm quite used to putting mod maps in, since i have to do it hundreds of times per map I make. :P
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Voting will end this Saturday and the game night will be the following Saturday.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: UNIT 33 on May 08, 2013, 02:31:38 PM
Come on guys, VOTE BOONTA!
I was going to originally, but it's just a tad to big for my liking...
I really only get on that map for racing (every like... 4th of July or something..), and Paint ball.
And even then, the paint ball arena Froggy made is WAY better.