10 Years of Battlefront? Mantle API Support! No Movie Games!

Started by SWBFCentral, November 24, 2013, 01:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys alot of you have probobally already seen this news, However i have condensed it down into one informative video, and also included some news on AMD's new Mantle API being included in Battlefront and other DICE "Star Wars" Games.

I hope you enjoy the video, If you feel like it a like is much appreciated, Let me know what you think in the comments and be sure to share the video to any more Battlefront fans, I look forward to adding their lightsabers to my collection!

Thank you for your time, feedback is much appreciated!
This is my Star Wars Battlefront news channel, feel free to check it out if you are looking for a good place to catch up on the latest Battlefront News.
www.YouTube.com/SWBFCentral

Very interesting! I remember reading this article a few days ago I believe. Though I doubt we will be getting a battlefront every year, it is very possible to get a variety of star wars themed games. We know dice can make something other than military shooters such as mirror's edge. They can do all kinds of things with in this 10 year life cycle, maybe even something new that we haven't seen before.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant