0 (0%)
Darth Maul
2 (9.1%)
Mace Windu
1 (4.5%)
Chewbacca
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Aayla Secura she is the only one i have been able to play tentacles are cool. i like this character is it available in a mod?

What the heck IS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Aayla Secura is cheap IMO... Her lightsaber attack is so powerful, you have absolutely no chance of getting up within the next 5 seconds.

they asked and i answered, i like jumping and she is the only one i can get that i like. we like what we like at the time we like it.

Quote from: keenmike on December 08, 2009, 04:34:37 PM
Aayla Secura she is the only one i have been able to play tentacles are cool. i like this character is it available in a mod?

darth maul
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Maul  (torwards the bottem)

Aayla IS kinda cheap, especially with the pull.

Fetts are the best there is, just need practice with em.
"The massive integrated brain of the Internet is deteriorating. Please install backup
brains to prevent deterioration of your Internet brain. Thank you, and we apologize for
the late advice."

-Padawan Fighter

They ask Whats your fav hero? I have only played for a total of seven hours. While in a server I saw a mesh model I worked with for bf1 and choosed her. she can jump and jump high. i like that. Tentacles are cool. She is my favorite hero untill i find a different mesh I like. Also they didn't specify for what would be the reason one would like the choice given. as for me I like jumping on things.

lol, any jedi can jump high :P

Quote from: Santa Cullaus on December 08, 2009, 04:34:37 PM

Why yes, it is. A guy named Darth_Plaguies made the model. I dont know where to find it though...
"The massive integrated brain of the Internet is deteriorating. Please install backup
brains to prevent deterioration of your Internet brain. Thank you, and we apologize for
the late advice."

-Padawan Fighter

CyborgDarthMaul would be a cool character to have in swbf1 or 2 if possible. and for it to be online compatiable would be even cooler.

Jango! I love jet backs :tu:

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.