Is this it for EA's Battlefront?

Started by Luna-old, October 21, 2016, 07:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ever since the release of Battlefield 1, the servers have been very empty. I think the PC Battlefront is breathing it's last air of breathe. After their next DLC is released, it'll be it for the game.

What do you guys think they could improve in the next game and what do you as a fan community want? Which era?
The years just fly past, don't they?

Quote from: Nyx on October 21, 2016, 07:30:23 AMWhich era?
Yes.that means we want all of them

It needs to have a substantial single player, and it needs to differentiate itself from the other shooters out there (imo making it more like battlefront would be a start).

Quote from: Ltin on October 21, 2016, 08:31:20 AM

It needs to have a substantial single player, and it needs to differentiate itself from the other shooters out there (imo making it more like battlefront would be a start).
In my honest opinion, Battlefront was just a Battlefield clone, and with how Battlefield 1 looks like. I think they might continue making it that way, or they'll actually take in what the community said on their forums and make a better game. With a single player at launch, not months before the game dies.
The years just fly past, don't they?

The game is dead when I say it is.  :P

Quote from: Ltin on October 21, 2016, 08:31:20 AM

^This. Exactly 100% this.

Quote from: Nyx on October 21, 2016, 08:49:03 AM
In my honest opinion, Battlefront was just a Battlefield clone
In MY honest opinion, it is not. As I have said previously, I own Battlefield 4, and its gameplay is a lot closer to the OLD Battlefronts than the new one.

I haven't noticed any change as of yet on PS4, I would predict most of the current community will drop off next spring/summer, and slightly increase as interest for the sequel increases.

I am not a science man, so this are outlandish predictions.

Quote from: Nyx on October 21, 2016, 08:49:03 AM
In my honest opinion, Battlefront was just a Battlefield clone, and with how Battlefield 1 looks like. I think they might continue making it that way, or they'll actually take in what the community said on their forums and make a better game. With a single player at launch, not months before the game dies.
It's the furthest thing from a Battlefield clone, that's just insulting Battlefield. The game would've been much better as a Battlefield clone.

Quote from: Nyx on October 21, 2016, 07:30:23 AM
Ever since the release of Battlefield 1, the servers have been very empty. Ever since the release of Battlefield 1, the servers have been very empty. I think the PC Battlefront is breathing it's last air of breathe. After their next DLC is released, it'll be it for the game.

The population has stayed around the same even after Battlefield 1's release.

http://swbstats.com/

PC is currently at 3400-3500 with a 4300 player peak in the last 24 hours which is where it's normally been, the population actually increased after Death Star was released. It used to stay around 2000-2500 before Death Star. PS4 and XB1 are also about the same.
Wusi best ever Swbf2
http://i.imgur.com/2jizSKw.jpg

Wusi rq
http://i.imgur.com/KESelEN.jpg

Birdo best ever Swbf2

Long live -SR- greatest Swbf2 clan!