Will you be playing the new Death Star DLC?

Started by Luna-old, September 10, 2016, 03:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
My answer is sadly... No!

I do not agree with the direction that they went for this DLC, so I refuse to buy the season pass to get this.

What are you thoughts? The DLC is up for a mid-september release according to some sources.
The years just fly past, don't they?

I feel like when they originally created the game, they had a secret stash of levels they just decided not to give anyone until later. It's their way of making the already expensive game, into an even more expensive game. It might sound kinda far fetched but when you recall how they bribed /r/starwarsbattlefront moderators with early access to the game in exchange for literally bashing people who gave even constructive criticism. One moderator was shilling with over 200 accounts....

I have the season pass, and I will not be playing the Death Star DLC. I just don't like the game in general. It should've been SWBF2+, but instead it's........... something different.

It's a good game as long as it's not compared to the originals. Needless to say I haven't played SWBF EA and don't intend to.
Never let a person named AnthonyBF2 touch your BF2.

I've seen so many posts on other forums about one topic; the hero that they chose to add. Imo, they should've added Obi-Wan as he had a bigger role in the Death Star than Cheewie.

September 11, 2016, 03:08:06 AM #5 Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 03:10:04 AM by TheGangstarTY
Quote from: Darth Nyx on September 11, 2016, 01:47:46 AM
I've seen so many posts on other forums about one topic; the hero that they chose to add. Imo, they should've added Obi-Wan as he had a bigger role in the Death Star than Cheewie.

Their decision pretty much triggered millions of people. Especially Obi-Wan fans. Instead we get some lame fur thing that doesn't even look like Chewie

All the more reason for EA to go bankrupt.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Quote from: TheGangstarTY on September 11, 2016, 03:08:06 AM
Their decision pretty much triggered millions of people. Especially Obi-Wan fans. Instead we get some lame fur thing that doesn't even look like Chewie

All the more reason for EA to go bankrupt.

I support this, and is another reason why I will not be buying their new SWBF featuring the First Order, I'll play the open Beta but will not buy the full game until it comes onto a 50-65% discount.

I haven't played any of the DLC released so far and I don't intend to play any new DLC. I played the game for about a month and I'm done with it now. It's not as bad as I though it would be ( I would rate it 6 out of 10 ) but it still pales in comparison to the originals. I'm just hoping EA steps up it's game with the 2017 sequel.

The only time that I'd pay for one of their Battlefront Sequels and it's season pass is if the game has TCW in it. If it has the clone wars, then I'll pay every dime for it.

Yes because I'm the sucker that bought the season pass.

Quote from: Darth Nyx on September 11, 2016, 05:14:23 AM
I support this, and is another reason why I will not be buying their new SWBF featuring the First Order, I'll play the open Beta but will not buy the full game until it comes onto a 50-65% discount.

Wait, that's a thing? Was there an announcement?

Quote from: Unit 33 on September 11, 2016, 06:46:30 AM
Yes because I'm the sucker that bought the season pass.

RIP Wallet. Let us know what it's like ;)
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Quote from: TheGangstarTY on September 11, 2016, 06:54:26 AM
Wait, that's a thing? Was there an announcement?

Nope, but I hope so.

Yes I will because, same as unit I have the season pass and I do actually like the game. I know that's hard for some people to accept.

Quote from: Commander Awesome on September 11, 2016, 10:36:27 AM
Yes I will because, same as unit I have the season pass and I do actually like the game. I know that's hard for some people to accept.

Same here. :tu:

Quote from: Commander Awesome on September 11, 2016, 10:36:27 AM

Same. However the game took a big step back when ever they realized Bacta Bomb, before that garbage released the game was actually really good. Thankfully they are nerfing it in Death Star.
Wusi best ever Swbf2
http://i.imgur.com/2jizSKw.jpg

Wusi rq
http://i.imgur.com/KESelEN.jpg

Birdo best ever Swbf2

Long live -SR- greatest Swbf2 clan!