Star Wars The Clone Wars Season 7 Episode 12 (Spoilers)

Started by Luna-old, May 03, 2020, 06:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I shall refrain from posting any screenshots, but all I'll say is: The Episode has ended off TCW in a way I could've never imagined. I loved Season 7 and especially the final episode!

It's included such a large amount of great scenes, and I just love how well done it is and how it ties in with RoTS! Ahsoka has always been my favourite female star wars character, and now seeing her back in TCW and knowing that she survives (Due to her appearance in Rebels.) Kind of kept my mind at ease, but I was at the edge of my seat during the entire episode!
Spoilers below:

[spoiler]I can believe Vader actually had a shot in the episode, even though he was at the very end, I still like how they pictured him in the scene. Even with him holding Ahsoka's lightsaber, which makes me think that he still has some semblance of Anakin inside of him.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Another scene that I found sad was the one with all the clones graves, and It kind of makes me happy that they buried them as well. Still, it's sad that Jesse died and charged Rex with treason.[/spoiler]
The years just fly past, don't they?

I'll take one series in the artstyle of that final scene, please!

[spoiler]Both Vader and the Stormtrooper models waaaay surpassed the Rebels artstyle!

[/spoiler]
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

indeed an amazing episode
mods and maps in progress:<br />--Bf1 expanded edition 3.0 version
-- bf1 tcw battles
-- bf1 seasons mod season 1
-- bf2 expanded edition tbh

Quote from: Giftheck on May 04, 2020, 03:03:35 AM
I'll take one series in the artstyle of that final scene, please!

[spoiler]Both Vader and the Stormtrooper models waaaay surpassed the Rebels artstyle!

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]The Rebels Animators seriously did the Stormtroopers and Vader dirty[/spoiler]

And yes, I'd love another season in that artstyle!
The years just fly past, don't they?

I just have one question...
[spoiler]Jessieeeeeee why?[/spoiler]
with what I like ARC clones. [spoiler]And they also killed a large part of the 501.[/spoiler] I watched the episode in Latin Spanish because I am Peruvian, but the dubber did a great job that brought me to tears.
[spoiler]the clones were great and a bad landing killed them.[/spoiler] I hope the bad batch had a good ending