ZeroEditer question.

Started by Jamman, December 12, 2009, 03:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Im starting to make a map, and im using the BoPc version of SWBF. I installed ZeroeditorUpdate012705.zip . its giving me this error evrytime i luanch zero editer:
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2659/47742016.jpg
Does anyone know why or how to fix this error?

December 12, 2009, 04:02:56 PM #1 Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 08:03:39 PM by Buckler
Likely this will help you. Otherwise someone with more knowledge will need to step in.

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=20
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

December 12, 2009, 04:12:26 PM #2 Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 04:14:17 PM by Wusi_Jamman
simply double click on the BoPC.reg file and say yes when it asks if you want to add the information to the registry.

Where do i find this?

EDIT: I did that, and im still getting the same error.

In the file HC linked above?

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

After downloading the BoPC.reg it still doesnt work.

I believe ZE has problems working with Vista. You may have to run it in XP compatible mode or get XP.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Yeah im running it in compatibility mode but its still not working. i bought windows7, i just dont have it on here yet.

jamman, i would recommend search BoPC.reg to find where the file is. with that method you will be able to find two folder locations of BoPC.reg, the one you downloaded and the one you want to replace it with.

The problem could simply be his computer. Doesn't matter what operating system, my desktop WILL NOT let me mod. Even on XP. That's why I use my laptop. Jamman, I would try installing Windows7 when you can. If even that doesn't work, I don't think there's much else anyone can do. Buy a new computer, just to mod :) (Or use your old one)
.:AM:. Quik <3: ag..
.:AM:. Quik <3: his avatar...
.:AM:. Quik <3: is really gay..
.:AM:. Quik <3: lol
Droideka: avatar isn't gay!
Droideka: AG is

.:AM:. Quik <3: don't worry, i like you
.:AM:. Quik <3: that's all that matters
Droideka: NOO
Droideka: i only care about BD
Droideka: that sounded gay