Are Alpha testers of mods allowed to stream the alpha mod they have? Or not?

Started by Luna-old, June 30, 2017, 03:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The question is simple, am I allowed to stream SWBF2 with the mods that are in alpha that I have?

If not then I'd have to clean out my SWBF2 folder.
The years just fly past, don't they?

What mods ? Probably u should contact the owners...
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

It depends on the mod and what the makers of it prefer. For example, the Clone Wars mod allowed streaming during its alpha but it varies mod to mod. You should ask the makers to be sure before streaming.

Yeee, I plan on asking them. But most of them have been inactive on here for months. So I don't know how to get in contact with them.

Is the mod (battle of the clone wars)? If it is I am a co-dev for that mod. I give you permission to make videos if this is the mod you are requesting for perms.

If this is not the mod then gl contacting them.

Quote from: LitFam on June 30, 2017, 06:12:36 PM
Is the mod (battle of the clone wars)? If it is I am a co-dev for that mod. I give you permission to make videos if this is the mod you are requesting for perms.

If this is not the mod then gl contacting them.

It's Fox's mod and i2Bro's mod that I'm asking permission for. I'm not sure if BoTCW is one of them.

Update: I just checked my messages and found that i2Bros mod is called BoTCW and If there has been updates to it recently, then I haven't received anymore alpha builds. (Probably due to my absence a while ago)

Quote from: LitFam on July 01, 2017, 04:15:05 AM
I can Pm you the latest alpha if you want.

What version is the latest alpha? I have v1.3, not sure if there ever was a v1.4, I also posted an issue with my one on the forum page for the mod.

Quote from: Nyx on July 01, 2017, 04:56:48 AM
What version is the latest alpha? I have v1.3, not sure if there ever was a v1.4, I also posted an issue with my one on the forum page for the mod.
There is a 1.4 alpha, but we haven't released it yet. I thought you had a older alpha like below 1.3, however i2Bros has been recently ignoring all texts/comitcations from everybody (even form me) lately on all forums moddb, gametoast, and SWB2gamers.

Quote from: LitFam on July 01, 2017, 05:35:41 AM
There is a 1.4 alpha, but we haven't released it yet. I thought you had a older alpha like below 1.3, however i2Bros has been recently ignoring all texts/comitcations from everybody (even form me) lately on all forums moddb, gametoast, and SWB2gamers.

No, the last alpha I got was 1.3.

And why is he ignoring all communications?