The Force Unleashed 1 Tatooine Assets!

Started by Ginev, March 29, 2017, 01:01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 29, 2017, 01:01:24 AM Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 12:45:04 PM by Ginev
Hi guys.I decided to release for the comunity The Force Unleashed Tatooine assets that i was converting for Battlefront 1/2 for few months.I hope you like them.They all have render types so some render types wont work in Battlefront 1.I highly suggest to try everything on an empty map first just in case.There is also some parts of models that may or may not be used for anything.Its all about choise.
When you put some of the odf files for the model in your map you will see the models in purple or some other colors.Thats is fine.Its not a bug.I made them like that because some models have very big textures (more than 1024x1024) and this cause ZeroEditor to crash but in game they work fine.Thats why they are like placeholders.They will be replaced automatically with the original models in game.If you dont want so big textures you can reduce them with Gimp,Photoshop or any other program that you have.  :tu:

DOWNLOAD LINK:

https://mega.nz/#!F0FXhDoS!B6WannHrzcTdxuJpaZ3sfRbMegv_MyzY06TXWz4Re-M

CREDITS:
Krome Studio for The Force Unleashed game assets. (If i am wrong correct me)
LucasArts
Ginev (me) for converting them to msh for Battlefront 1 and 2 Classic.
(If i miss something in the credits feel free to edit this post admins :) )

HAVE IN MIND PEOPLE THAT IF YOU USE THIS MODELS IN YOUR MAP PROBABLY THE ADMINS WILL REMOVE YOUR MAP FROM WEBS LIKE GAMETOAST BECAUSE THIS MODELS ARE FORBIDEN THERE AS FAR I KNOW.SO USE ON YOUR OWN RISK.IT WILL BE WISE TO TALK WITH SOMEONE ABOUT THIS MODELS IN GAMETOAST!

Awesome work! Have any others in the works; Felucia or Cato Neimoidia? I'd love to see more

If i have time i will extract/convert more.Right now i almost finished the models from Battlefield 3.When i release them i have plans to get the Coruscant models from Swtor.After that maybe and Cato Neimoidia.Then Felucia.Passion my friend's passion.