Star Wars: Battlefront Legacy assets

Started by Giftheck, June 10, 2016, 02:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Here is a little skin for these awesome msh. Guess who he is.  ;)
If you want i can upload this, but I'll do in another post.
Thank you a lot Gistech. :D

"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers

Would it be possible to get the Republic Sniper Rifle, CIS Charge Launcher and Imperial Magmatrooper?

Quote from: Commander Awesome on August 28, 2016, 08:12:04 PM
Would it be possible to get the Republic Sniper Rifle, CIS Charge Launcher and Imperial Magmatrooper?
I definitely quotes but I'm afraid that an ipotetical magmatrooper msh woul have too manu EA parts.

August 29, 2016, 01:00:12 PM #33 Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 01:04:40 PM by Gistech
Quote from: Commander Awesome on August 28, 2016, 08:12:04 PM

I don't have a Magmatrooper in my mod (there is a WIP version that uses some of the textures from the EA version, but none of the meshes - it is far from ready though). I've also not made a CIS Chargelauncher, but if you're referring to the other sniper rifle I used that was based on the Episode III game before switching back to the DC-15X, that was not made by me, that was CodaRez's rifle, which can be found here: http://www.gametoast.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=25349
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Quote from: Gistech on August 29, 2016, 01:00:12 PM
I don't have a Magmatrooper in my mod (there is a WIP version that uses some of the textures from the EA version, but none of the meshes - it is far from ready though).

Are you referring to this?

http://s23.photobucket.com/user/ggctuk/media/Magma01.jpg.html

I don't have a Magmatrooper in my mod (there is a WIP version that uses some of the textures from the EA version, but none of the meshes - it is far from ready though).
Yeah, I as referring to the WIP version i2Bros posted above. If it's not ready, that's fine.
I've also not made a CIS Chargelauncher,
Well, I figured since you converted several other SWBF3 weapons... darn.
but if you're referring to the other sniper rifle I used that was based on the Episode III game before switching back to the DC-15X, that was not made by me, that was CodaRez's rifle, which can be found here: http://www.gametoast.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=25349
I meant the SWBF3 version used in the current beta version.

Quote from: Commander Awesome on August 29, 2016, 03:06:09 PM
I meant the SWBF3 version used in the current beta version.

The republic sniper rifle is the stock one in my mod.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

It would be so cool if you made also a jumptrooper model, or a jump pack. But i understand is not easy. The worst thing is that I can't help with .msh because I'm still a noob on XSI and it keeps not working when I try to export :(

do you know Corra_Ashu from facepunch I really want the models she released to be converted to msh.tnx

Here's my recreation of the blaster rifle carried by the Rebels in Rogue One, the A-300. The mesh itself is modified from my previous A280 port and includes both the FPS and third person weapons.

Screenshot:

DOWNLOAD

Credits:
-Free Radical for the A-280 mesh.
In Progress:

On Hold: