Idea for SWBF Players

Started by zorba1994, February 22, 2009, 05:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just one thing that would be cool for SWBF would be if we had a leaderboard. Only scheduled matches like clan wars or tournaments would count, as well as the SWBF Champion matches. Just screenshot the scores and pm them to whoever is organizing this (I volunteer).

We could also do this for the clans too, having an official clan ranking board.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

So, basically a mini-league then?

In essence.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

The thisiswar league is a bit different than what is suggested but I can set up a league for you.  If you use the same format as thisiswar all that needs done is for someone to do a draw and post it on youtube! Then all I'd need to is post a pic of the league table here or you guys!  I think this is a good idea cos it brings ppl together every week at the same time, so it's a regular thing and since the scores are averaged it isn't a major issue if someone misses a match!

I think you're referring to just overall rank, correct? Like the Gamespy leaderboards, which just steal your score and post it up for each match?

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Rank would be based on K+CP/D ratio. Tie breakers would be who got the most kills, followed by who got the least deaths, followed by number of games played.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Sound like for what you want Excel (or whatever the Mac spreadsheet equvalent is) is in order, cos it sound like you may have to do a lot of math!

If it's SWBF math, I'd do it all day ;)
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!