Faults with SWBF1 Standard Maps

Started by Hardcore, February 07, 2009, 08:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: "Master Verik"well i got some problems whit napseekers maps (of corussant city and jedi temple) whit corrusant its ki-a-di-mundi hes BLACK :-S and whit the jedi temple its the screen its blinking black and normal (these are only the mod maps :S)

That's quite odd - I've never encountered this problem myself (else I definitely would've fixed it).  Do you want to post a screenshot of Ki-Adi so I can see what you mean?  Have you tried using higher video settings for the game just to see if that fixes anything?

Quote from: "Mac"
Quote from: "El Chupacabra"Knowing the nature of the web, I'm sure someone will come up with that mod sometime.

That wouldn't be a mod. It would be an altercation of the game script itself, I think.
Well Excuuuuussse meeeeee!
(please someone get this reference)

"I can has ur goats? pleeze?" (Wikipedia).

legend of zelda tv show "well excuuuuuuuussse me, princess!"

Some of the maps are more suited towards vechs, and therefore, do not get played as much. I like these maps, and wish that there were non-vech versions available to play with.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

My only real prolem is on some maps CP placement - a lot of the time it's powered mroe to one team.

Quote from: "breakdown"My only real prolem is on some maps CP placement - a lot of the time it's powered mroe to one team.

Like Kamino. The droids are lower then the outer CPs and the jets take them, then kill them from above.

Quote from: "breakdown"My only real prolem is on some maps CP placement - a lot of the time it's powered mroe to one team.

Like Kamino. The droids are lower then the outer CPs and the jets take them, then kill them from above.

Kamino in general is overpowered for the Rep because of jets. Jets are only fair in closed spaces, and this map is the biggest overpower for them.

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

Quote from: "Jedikiller"legend of zelda tv show "well excuuuuuuuussse me, princess!"

Some of the maps are more suited towards vechs, and therefore, do not get played as much. I like these maps, and wish that there were non-vech versions available to play with.

I was thinking of a Steve Martin joke.

Quote from: "The_Pi"

Kamino in general is overpowered for the Rep because of jets. Jets are only fair in closed spaces, and this map is the biggest overpower for them.

Perhaps the jets and droids should've switched spots, but have the droids already start with a CP on each outside end.

Thinking aloud:
Would it be possible to fix the maps that lag online so that they don't lag online.. like maybe remove trees and bushes, or change textures, or shrink the map a bit.. etc?
I think that would be great to be able to play those maps online along with the others.

There's that map that is nothing but 2 command posts in the middle of nowhere...

Which one is that? This topic is only for  standards

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

Quote from: "The_Pi"Which one is that? This topic is only for  standards

I know but I'm just sayin... there are alternatives.