CS:GO / TF2 / GMod Team?

Started by Ultimo, August 18, 2015, 12:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 18, 2015, 12:56:52 PM Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 07:20:07 PM by chameleon
A few of us are grouping up to occasionally play some popular Steam games together.
If you are interested in joining us sometime, you are more than welcome to join!

CS:GO
chameleon / Ultimo
Syyy
{TCE} Call-of-Duty
LION
Disciple

Team Fortress 2
chameleon / Ultimo
Syyy
LION
Unit 33
{TCE} Call-of-Duty
Kiwi

GMod
chameleon / Ultimo
Syyy
LION
Unit 33
{TCE} Call-of-Duty
Disciple
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

What your rank?

TBF, I'd rather just get a bunch of people on tf2, or Garry's mod, or workshop custom maps and have fun. There are some awesome custom maps like football, maze runner, parkour,

Add me on steam you piece of hairy wookie

My rank is Gold Nova 1 at the moment, but I've been trying to push up recently.

I totally would be interested in playing GMOD and TF2 with you, I just know I'm not as good at either of them simply because of how much I don't play either. I use GMOD for SFM. lol
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Sure thing, add me on steam and invite me whenever you want to play, whatever the game is!
My steam id is ykwn. I'm nova 3 right now on CSGO.

[spoiler]unlike someone else (points finger) I do not think our steam group should be limited to SWBF only  ;)[/spoiler]

Quote from: Syyy on August 19, 2015, 05:35:31 AM
[spoiler]unlike someone else (points finger) I do not think our steam group should be limited to SWBF only  ;)[/spoiler]

Good idea. I think that will work just fine. :)
I sent you a friend request. Do as you will
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Syyy on August 19, 2015, 05:35:31 AM
I left already that group so that Lion could post whatever he wants, making fun of people (or not) because of people's tastes, or for whatever reasons he will retract afterwards, about any games he wants. But like I said previously, SWBFGamers is for SWBF, not for other games.
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: Anyder on August 19, 2015, 08:14:40 AM
But like I said previously, SWBFGamers is for SWBF, not for other games.

We're not devoting the group to other games, just a few of us who want to use the name for other games.
All of us are obviously devoted to SWBF (in some manner). SWBFGamers is just the community; which unless the people who run the community have a problem with Branching out... We're not really posing a problem. Right?
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I'm terrible at CS, but pretty experienced in TF2 (but not nearly as much as Sleepkiller).
So I'll obviously be down for TF2 action.

I'm a Silver Elite Master (:smurf:) in CSGO but I play more GMod and Halo Online on PC.
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

I'd be gladly playing TF2, but be warned that I might have played it only five times in my life so far :d
The way I see it Anyder, The SWBFGamers website is indeed focused on discussions about the game. But our Steam (which is a social platforme that handles multiple games) group aims to gather those SWBF players and to encourage us to play together. If you have any problem with a player, you can hadle it with him, I do not think cutting yourself from interacting with the Steam group is the best way to get out of the harassment you seem to permanently face.

August 19, 2015, 09:45:15 AM #10 Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 09:48:59 AM by Anyder
Quote from: Syyy on August 19, 2015, 09:27:31 AM
The way I see it Anyder, The SWBFGamers website is indeed focused on discussions about the game. But our Steam (which is a social platforme that handles multiple games) group aims to gather those SWBF players and to encourage us to play together. If you have any problem with a player, you can hadle it with him, I do not think cutting yourself from interacting with the Steam group is the best way to get out of the harassment you seem to permanently face.
The website is focused on SWBF like the group, cause otherwise it'd be called MultiGamers. The group was created to gather everyone from this website and so that we could chat (or at least that is what I thought). When xfire was still working, nobody except Led was admin of it and started suggesting everyone to play other games so that the activity on swbf1/swbf2 would get reduced. I find that quite selfish tbh.
I dont have any problem with any player, the problem is that some kind of addicted to aspartame and fluoride started making fun of me cause he's an ignorant, and I do not think he's admin of the steam group for that.
Although Led told him to change it, that guy "retracted" from what he said (just in one post) but still added a "xD" as if he found it funny. And that is basically the reason of why I left.

I'll be glad to play with any of you guys over these games at any point in time. Sounds like a party to me :cheers:
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Alright well that is your opinion. Mine is that in a group destined to chat and communicated, we should be allowed to chat and communicate about whichever game we want and try to play other games togethers when we're not playing SWBF. Xfire groups did not prevent members from playing/talking about other games, and I hope it will stay that way.

I have updated the thread. If anyone would like to be added / removed, or make changes/suggestions, let me know!
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Syyy on August 19, 2015, 09:59:38 AM
Alright well that is your opinion. Mine is that in a group destined to chat and communicated, we should be allowed to chat and communicate about whichever game we want and try to play other games togethers when we're not playing SWBF. Xfire groups did not prevent members from playing/talking about other games, and I hope it will stay that way.
I do not care about what u post or dont post lol
U can talk from whatever u want as long as u do it with respect and not making fun of people or laughing of ur own ignorance. I do not care if u play other games, but the group, IMO, should be dedicated to SWBF1 mostly, and not to another games