Kotor II story mods

Started by majorspidey, January 15, 2016, 03:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dunno if this topic fits here more or in the general section, but it's a game so:
I'm looking for good story mods (a mod that converts the original story with its content to another) for kotor II that aren't still in progress/dead. Are there any other than the revenge of revan demo?
Also, what mods do you suggest (other than the restored content mod)

Not sure if any were completed but deadly stream is the best site I know of for kotor.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Thanks.
Not much of what I'm looking for. Guess they don't do big stuff...

There was this one mod called "The Jedi Masters" which, as I understand it, is a total story conversion. I know it had at least one release, but don't know if it was ever finished and is still available. Then there's the Restored Content Mod (Link), which adds back a lot of story content cut from the original game . If you own KotOR 1 there are several big mods for that.

Awesome! Thanks commander! :D

I don't play KotoR a lot, cuz it crashes every five minutes. It was a pain to finish it twice.

Lol.I wont be able to finish it like that even once.HERO!!!  :cheers:  :XD:

Well to be honest I cheated the first time. Not sure I finished the second time, but I remember fighting Malak without cheats :)