Tournament 1 ~ The Tale of the 501st

Started by Mac, January 25, 2009, 09:48:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: "Master Verik"WHOS hosting :D

I am hosting. Yesterday I hosted a perfect 8 man dedicated server from my G5, without lag. Well, actually I was the only one lagging. <_<

LOL. That's probably because you are attempting to connect through a clogged broadband from the host computer. Since everyone is talking thorugh that, including you, you also get lag on the outgoing. I'll PM some instructions on how to fix it.

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

I should be there for this one.

Can't capture the last CP? What do we do, just hang out and spawn kill?

Quote from: "The_Pi"LOL. That's probably because you are attempting to connect through a clogged broadband from the host computer. Since everyone is talking thorugh that, including you, you also get lag on the outgoing. I'll PM some instructions on how to fix it.

Okay, thanks. Ooh, I got the PM.

Quote from: "SchTick"I should be there for this one.

Can't capture the last CP? What do we do, just hang out and spawn kill?

Well, it's to keep the games going longer. Usually someone slips through when there's one CP left, except on Maze, and captures another one. If you think it's a bad idea let me know.

Quote from: "Mac"Well, it's to keep the games going longer. Usually someone slips through when there's one CP left, except on Maze, and captures another one. If you think it's a bad idea let me know.

Well its only a bad idea if I'm the one trying to spawn. :)

I've never seen it work, since either it's a constant Spawn kill fest, or someone accidentally whites the CP.

I think no last Cping is a fine idea. It's a lot better than the other way IMHO.

hey if you don't want the last Cp capped its ok by me, as long as i'm there and i'm able to play- there will be mines at every spawn :)
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Quote from: "Hardcore"hey if you don't want the last Cp capped its ok by me, as long as i'm there and i'm able to play- there will be mines at every spawn :)

I don't like how some of the maps go in about 1 1/2 minutes. IE: I've played tons of mazes where the clones won without that time. It makes it so people don't complain and ask for a map to be redone.

Quote from: "Hardcore"hey if you don't want the last Cp capped its ok by me, as long as i'm there and i'm able to play- there will be mines at every spawn :)

I HATE YOU whit your spawn kills >(
if i be killed 3 time by a mine at the spawn (iLL BE GONE) >D

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

I may be able to show up. I dont have anything on the calender so It looks good for now.

Quote from: "Master Verik"
Quote from: "Hardcore"hey if you don't want the last Cp capped its ok by me, as long as i'm there and i'm able to play- there will be mines at every spawn ;-)

Sorry, I just found out that I can't make it