call of duty

Started by {ASFL}Cdr.Pain, April 08, 2010, 12:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
can someone transfer all the maps from cod modernwarfare 2 to swbf and make all the classes from swbf to classes from cod. It would be totally aweosme

Quote from: Chaos733 on April 08, 2010, 12:42:29 PM
can someone transfer all the maps from cod modernwarfare 2 to swbf and make all the classes from swbf to classes from cod. It would be totally aweosme

No.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

This would essentially be modern warfare 2, but really watered down. It's probably better just to buy mw2.

There is a cod4 shipment map for swbf, though.

http://www.mpcgamers.com/smf/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=237

Quote from: zorba1994 on April 08, 2010, 01:08:39 PM
No.
What he's trying to say is that converting stuff from other game that aren't mad by pandemic isn't easy. Everyone uses different formats. I looked at trying to convert some cod1 stuff and there was no way it would work. Unless you can make a program that does that then it's impossible. Games are meant to be bought. If you could transfer everything from game to game there'd be no point in buying other games. Plus if it was possible, it would take a really...really...long time. Because you'd have to do the scripts, the custom anims and maybe some models. It would take a while.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

It's also probably illegal

Quote from: Breakdown on April 09, 2010, 02:04:39 PM
It's also probably illegal
Yes there are most likely some copyright issues there also.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on April 09, 2010, 02:12:47 PM
Yes there are most likely some copyright issues there also.
fixed

Anything containing assets from a non-Star Wars game is a strict no-no unless you can show you have permission. Even within Star Wars, it's a very dark grey area. Get permission before release for pretty much anything.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)