[SOLVED] How to stop CP bleed

Started by Snake, April 04, 2010, 02:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 04, 2010, 02:17:00 PM Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 01:36:32 PM by Snake
Hey guys, can anyone tell me how to stop the cp's from causing a loss of reinforcements? I am about to test with changing the ValueBleed to 0 but do I need to change the Value_ATK_REP and all those to 0?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I haven't tested what difference I learned between shipped maps and the maps that have some cps with no capture abilities. Do you want to stop the bleading altogether?

Make sure that you dont have these lines for both teams     AddBleedThreshold(ATT, 31, 0.0)
    AddBleedThreshold(ATT, 21, 0.75)
    AddBleedThreshold(ATT, 11, 2.25)
    AddBleedThreshold(ATT, 1, 3.0)
There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

Does anyone know about a place in the map lvl file that if you hex edit change the word to dots it will disable the cp? I found something and haven't tested it yet. I know this must be possible because there are map lvl files that have cps disabled not matter what the mission file values are.

Place and hide in ZE unvinsible CP somewhere and the bleed will stop.You dont need to add team values in the CP
none

Ok so I add 1 invisible cp? Isn't that an object in Common?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Yes.For me work.Every time when i trying to stop the CP bleeding i just add one invinsible CP and the bleeding stop.You can select it from common like say snake.But the CP have to be team 0.
none