[HELP] Vehicles in maps?

Started by Snake, April 03, 2010, 01:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, I need help putting vehicles in maps. I don't understand what to do. This is what I have done in recent tries:
(I am using a republic gunship and republic side)
1. I go into bfbuilder and add dc: to the SIDE; rep.lvl or whatever it is
2. I add AddMemoryPool EntityHover 5 (Not exactly like that just giving u a general description)
3. Go in ze and add com_item_vehicle_spawn ( I think its item)
4. Put it to CP2Label (The clones cp)
5. Make the spawntime 0.0
6. put in RepATK and RepDEF rep_fly_gunship

Then I munge and play and the gunship never shows up. Anyone know why?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

April 03, 2010, 02:53:49 PM #1 Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 02:56:09 PM by gogo12
Its very simple.If you have already put new soldiers in your map then you have to copy and all necessery gunship files in your side folder (odf,msh,req).Add rep_fly_gunship in your side ***.req too.Then make the same in you Luac.Lets say you add new soldier in you map.For example:rep_inf_clone_commando.You have to place uder this name:rep_fly_gunship...my english is bad so just look this example part of the lua:

ReadDataFile("sound\\tat.lvl;tat1cw")
    ReadDataFile("SIDE\\rep.lvl",
        "rep_inf_basic",
        "rep_inf_jet_trooper");

ReadDataFile("SIDE\\cis.lvl",
        "cis_inf_basic",
        "cis_inf_droideka");

ReadDataFile("dc:SIDE\\rep.lvl",
        "rep_inf_basic",
        "rep_inf_commando",
         "rep_fly_gunship");

If you dont have something new addet to your map you can just place the rep_fly_gunship in the first rep section.But if you have some new side already add,you have to make like i show you here.And make sure that you have add the gunship req file in your REQ folder.Its importan.Ohh i almost forgot.When you go in ZE and place vehhichle spawn point.Find this section:

ClassRepDef:  under this Place: rep_fly_gunship

The republic is team 2.You know that team 2 is DEF.You dont need to add rep_fly_gunship in ATT section.Thats all.I hope i help you.If you dont understand something ask for help.  :cheers:

none

Thanks gogo, I will try again.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder